Anyone seen a red-wine/red-rose colour dress in the shops?

Enough

Gold Member
I'm matron of honour and the bridesmaids are wearing rich red wine colour dresses, and the bride's bouquet is red roses. She wants me to wear a cream and deep red dress..

Have you seen one for sale anywhere??

I'm currently size 16

If you spot one, could you let me know where!!

Thank you!!

Long or short? What sort of price range?

Hi!

Long's probably going to suit me better while I'm still losing weight..

Price range.. well.. I'd most like it to fall from the sky as a gift.. but life's just not like that.. I know I'm going to end up paying.. anything over a hundred pounds and it'd better be amazing! But I know it's unlikely to be less..

I wonder if it's worth buying material and seeing how much it'd cost to have something made (i don't have time to learn to sew)..

Thank you for helping!

There is a site I'm getting some of my wedding stuff from that does bridesmaid dresses, can be made to size and to your measurements, also the one's she has in the short section can be made longer (for extra cost obviously) and can be made to any colour in her colour chart. I'm not sure if I can post links on here. Do you want me to send you the link in a message?
She is also on fb

Thank you! You can post links on here if you have enough posts.. in the meantime if you haven't you can say her name and I'll Google it :) thank you!

On fb search for Lamaras Dresses, she is on there with links to her website. You can message her on fb with any questions and she is really good at getting back to you. Let me know how you get on.

Back