anyone slimming for their hols?

laurenxx23

i have been on sw since july. i have not stuck to it 100%

until this week - i book a 2 week holiday :character00255:

i refuse to not be able to wear a bikini on holiday
i will not get stuck on a waterslide - seriously worried i would if i went on one at the moment

i am so excited and so motivated i even exercised last night for the first time in ages.

:character00115:

so is anyone else trying to get in shape for summer 2013? xx

I'm wanting to look nice for summer 2013 on the off chance we get a holiday in, but not looking like we'll be able to afford it at the minute :( we are taking little one to Butlins for Halloween 2013 so its not like we're completely not having a holiday but haven't had a hot holiday in years.

i have never been abroad and the last time i went on holiday was in 2005! im soooo excited

I am kind of (not for summer but for holiday). Having only got 1.5stone from start weight to target I was hoping to be well and truly there by now. As I am still just over half a stone away after 10months (been doing a LOT of yoyoing!) I would love to be at (or at least near!) target for our skiing holiday in January. Last time we went I borrowed ski gear and couldn't do it up but had to make do! This time I've bought stuff which fits, but is quite snug at the moment! Nothing worse than being uncomfortable and having to hold yourself in while skiing, its enough to think about as it is especially for me as a beginner! Don't want to put pressure on myself as I've done that and failed so many times before, however its nice to have a loose aim in mind :)

Me too!

It was my holiday this year that really made me do it. When i started weight watchers i was 12st 5lb. I managed to get down to 10 stone for this holiday but we are booking to go back next year and i want to be 8st 7lb by then :)

We can do it!

Yep I am but for winter hols, we are going to Lapland for Christmas :) and from Boxing Day onwards we will be snowboarding and I need to be fitter than I was last time. Hoping to have lost a stone by the 23rd dec when we fly out

Angiecarnegie said:
Slimming for Xmas...... Does that count :)

Well xmas is a holiday!

Me too i'd love to get down to at least 9 stone before xmas.

I have my first wi tonight and i've probs has the most unsuccessful first week ever! I do feel more prepared for next week x

Lovely! Where have you booked to go?

My summer holiday to Marmaris was something for me to work towards this year. I had lost over 2st by the time I went there in September (although I have put about 9lb on since then!!) It really helps having something to focus on. I bought a gorgeous bikini that I wanted to take away with me in order to keep me motivated. I wore the bikini on holiday and felt fantastic in it - especially when people commented how gorgeous it was!

My current motivation is Christmas and wanting a nice slinky dress for the festive season. Then once Christmas is over, it will no doubt be my 2013 holiday that keeps me going. It's really good having something to aim for.

Good luck!

I am!.

I have a holiday booked in Nov to go to Egypt. This is the reason i joined SW but will do it forever now as a life time change :)

I just want to look good in a bikini so trying to get to the gym as much as possible and trying to keep my syns low!

A fab first week ....... Hope I'm saying that next week lol. Let us know how ur weigh in goes.

i love these forums, so many great stories x. I have decided to go extreme and try exante, we will see if I can actually survive on shakes and soups ;)

Yes, I have a holiday booked for next June and I don't want to feel like I did the last time we went, felt uncomfortable round the pool and embarrassed. Whatever I lose between now and then is a big big bonus.

I've set myself lots of little goals but I want to reach my main goal by summer next year! I'm hoping to go away for two weeks with my best friend on a girls holiday and also to Mexico for two weeks with my parents. Would love to feel confident in a bikini! X

We are hopefully going to Florida next year for my OH's mums 50th. Not sure when we are going yet, but I need to lose weight for two weddings next year too! My brother is getting married in feb and my sister in July (ill be a bridesmaid for this one). Terrifying! I've not been on holiday since 2006 and I've never been 'slim' so it would be nice to be able to wear a bikini on holiday and not feel self conscious!

were going to playa de las americas in tenerife. i know if i dont lose weight i will have to duct tape my fat into my bikini bottoms - not a good look hahaha

Hi I am slimming for my holiday too. We haven't booked it yet but we are going to Tenerife in July next year, :) haven't been on Hol in 2 years so really looking forward to it

im slimming for my holiday! going to italy venice or switzerland one of them for my 25th birthday next year with my Hubby! and desperatley want to be 5st lighter to look and feel fab in my photos and in person!!! hate bein this big!!!!

Back