Anyone start at 12-13 stone

pem15

Just wondering if your weight lost was still good and what step you started on ? If around 12-13 stone when started

double post

hi. sorry you have not had any replies despite the high number of views to your post.

No point me giving my stats as 12-13 stone is my target rather than my start point :)

What step you start on will depend on what your BMI is. You can't do Step 1 under a particular BMI. You will lose on step 2.

Hi Pem15

i'm on day 13 and started at just over 13st. I'm starting out on Step 3 and seeing how it goes. So far so good as my first weigh in I lost 9.5lbs. I'm missing a weigh in this week as my consultant is on hols, so will have to wait another week before getting on the scales again. I'm not expecting that kind of loss again but I'd love to get 1st off in 3 weeks. I've a holiday in 13 weeks which is my motivation.

I also have a holiday coming up at end of June which is the only thing keeping me on track at the moment!

Hi Mobolowbo

congrats on your weightloss so far. Similar to you, I've got 9 weeks until my holiday in June so that's what my focus is on.

Since my earlier post, in total, I've lost 18 1/2 lbs in 6 weeks on Step 3, so I'm happy with that. I'd like to lose another 21lbs before my holiday which would bring me near to my target. So fingers crossed.

My next weigh in is on Thursday, so I'd really like to get 4 1/2 lbs to get to my halfway target.

Good luck with your weightloss

Last edited:
Just wondering if your weight lost was still good and what step you started on ? If around 12-13 stone when started

I started at 12st11lb on Monday but am not sure of any weight loss just yet. Will let you know tomorrow how I have done this week x

Hi Mobolowbo

congrats on your weightloss so far. Similar to you, I've got 9 weeks until my holiday in June so that's what my focus is on.

Since my earlier post, in total, I've lost 16 1/2 lbs in 6 weeks on Step 3, so I'm happy with that. I'd like to lose another 21lbs before my holiday which would bring me near to my target. So fingers crossed.

My next weigh in is on Thursday, so I'd really like to get 4 1/2 lbs to get to my halfway target.

Good luck with your weightloss

MissyB your weight loss is inspiring! I started 6 days ago at a similar weight to you of 12st11lb and am hoping to lose 33lbs by July 13th when I step on the plane!

I hope you meet your goal in time!

MissyB your weight loss is inspiring! I started 6 days ago at a similar weight to you of 12st11lb and am hoping to lose 33lbs by July 13th when I step on the plane!

I hope you meet your goal in time!

Thanks Mixedchick, ditto for your goal too ....

So what Step are you on? It's great to find people with a similar start and goal weight to chat to. How about we keep each other motivated?

I've just ordered some new beachwear ready for my hols, so fingers crossed I'll have the body to fit in them!

Good luck with your first weigh in.

I'm on sole source plus, what about you?

Yeah definitely, what days do you get weighed in? And how much have you been losing each week?

I might do the same.. have a few playsuits but in a bikini we are more likely to see the changes in our bodies xx

I decided on Step 3 as I'm quite active and I still wanted to be able to carry on without passing out! I've added my losses to my signature so you can see how I've been getting on. How are you finding SS+ ?

i don't have set weigh in days and it'll have been 11 days between my last weigh ins, so when I get weighed on Thurs I'm hoping it will be good news.

Is tomorrow your first weigh in? Good luck

I've erred on the side of caution and gone for tankinis :)

Yeahh I get that! That's so awesome, I hope I can do as well in my next few weeks, got a feeling this week has been a mighty flop! SS+ is okay so far but as some other members have said, when you cave you CAVE. Had a massive chocolate binge yesterday, was crazy but taught me a lesson or two haha.

Yeah first one tomorrow, I'll let you know how I get on.

Lol better to be safe than sorry ey? How have your weekends been going without alcohol or good food?

Good luck for weigh in Mixedchick. Here's hoping that your chocolate fest won't show on the scales so soon :)

Weekends are not too troublesome. I'm nominated driver for the next 9 weeks, which my friends are more than happy with. Eating out, we've found some restaurants where I can stay on plan and to most, it wouldn't look like I was on LCD. It's just having the determination to say "No" I just keep thinking of my holiday, and at the moment I'd rather enjoy that at a weight I'm more happier at, than enjoy a desert for a few mins.

so far that strategy is working for me

looking forward to seeing your loss

That's good! I guess you've been at it a while to now know what you're doing..

You're so right, our confidence, image and comfortability really ought to be more important than our taste buds lol.

Thanks! I lost 7lb this week. Hope I can keep it up! Need to be under 12st this time next week! :D

How are you doing today Missy B?

Well Done Mixed Chic

So much for a mighty flop :bighug:7lbs is fab. Keep going and you'll be in the 11's in no time! I love dropping into the next stone zone.

It makes saying "No" so worth it. Why is it that such a small word can be so hard to say when it comes to food.

My beachwear has arrived as I ordered it in a smaller size, I'm not going to try it on just yet, but fingers crossed in 8 weeks time I'll be wearing proudly on the beach :gen157:

Today had its challenges. At work I'm normally ok, but I was helping out another team and they had donuts, cookies, biscuits, flapjacks ... Need I go on .. But I stood resolute and cut my peanut bar up into small pieces and munched on them. The others thought I was eating chocolate so when I said no thanks to the cakes "I've got my chocolate" it wasn't mentioned again.

I was thinking of dropping Down to SS+ but I had another read of the step and I think I'm going to stay where I am for the moment. Maybe if I'm struggling to hit that goal then I might.

Weigh day for me on Thurs, I wonder what the scales will say, it's so hard not taking a cheeky look, but mine weigh different so there's no point!

How's today been for you? The good weightloss will, fingers crossed, keep you on track

Last edited:
Hi Mowbolobo

I'm another 4.5lbs lighter, so I guess I should be pleased, but we'd always like more eh! I'm halfway there now and starting to see the benefits.

Well done on your losses too :0clapper: agree, there's nothing like a holiday for motivation, mine's in just under 8 weeks! I'm really going to challenge myself to see if I can be at goal for when I step on the plane. I'm so glad I made the decision to do CWP when I did.

I did try SS+ for a day to two! but I'm quite active so found I was getting really light headed :faint2:and I'm in a happy place on Step 3 and weight-loss(long may it continue) is good at the moment.

You're right about the rate of loss, sometimes we think we've lost more but the scales don't show it. Normally a week or two later it then shows. Main thing is to keep the momentum and not get de-motivated and then come of plan

I'm sure you'll be more comfortable with yourself knowing that you'll go on holiday weighing less than when you stated the plan and fingers crossed you'll be in those clothes.

Wishing you all the best for your weight-loss journey

Missy B x

Last edited:
Well done ladies on your weight loss so far!! :)

I have just started again..... first weigh in tomorrow evening. I have started at 13.4 on SS. I have set myself a target to be at least 12.4 by the end of may. Hopefully I can get there. Reading how well you guys have done has given me hope that I can do it..... again.

Well done ladies on your weight loss so far!! :)

I have just started again..... first weigh in tomorrow evening. I have started at 13.4 on SS. I have set myself a target to be at least 12.4 by the end of may. Hopefully I can get there. Reading how well you guys have done has given me hope that I can do it..... again.

Hey Britstak,

How is it going on SS?

Hi ya.

well I lost 3lbs this weigh-in, I was hoping for 5lbs to get my 2st. But I did have a long weekend City Break so 3 will do me. My next weigh in isn't for another 2 weeks so fingers crossed I'll be in the next stone zone.

So Mixedchick, how are you getting on with SS? I haven't seen you post for a while and Britstak, welcome, how did you find your first week back on plan?

Back