Anyone start at around 17stoneish?

JustForMe

Gold Member
I'm going to do the plan for 12 weeks before going onto SW. I was wondering what sort of results people have had?
I know I shouldn't compare, but it always gives me some in
centive to look forward too!

Oh yeh Kels I'd like to know that too as that is about my weight now. I have lost 9lb in 4 days on LT and am keen to know how quickly it will take to come off. I am probably going on to slim and save though as even on day 5 I am sick of just milkshakes.

I started at 16st 6lbs and lost 13lbs in my first week, not sure what this week will bring tho :)

Thanks for the replies, I'm expecting hopefully 7ish. I was always a slow loser >.<

Hiya. I started a few pounds shy of seventeen stone and now I'm low elevens but I think by twelve weeks i was in the 12 stones.

I'm pushing on until my goal of eight and a half. I would set yourself mini targets along the way.

Also it's nice to have a follow in plan of sw but you may change your mind later so be flexible. I was sure my follow on diet for my last stone would be sw but I have since changed my mind.

Good luck and enjoy the results it's so worth it xx

OMG Angellove that is certainly motivation.:)

I am on a different vlcd but let's face it, most of the shake based diets are the same...I know this is the same as lipotrim as I did that last time...anyway...I started at 17'7 and after 9 weeks i have lost 46 lbs and down to 14'3. If you can stick to it 100% you will do fine, if you look at my signature I have have slow weeks but it's always been made up by better weeks later. Do not give up on it. Anyone who says this way of losing weight is easy has never done it themselves but the results are so worth it. Good luck with your journey.

Cancelled reply

Back