anyone start on 1000 plan?

i am starting tomorrow on the 1000 calorie plan. has anyone else started on this? i need to lose 2 stone. will i lose very little each week on this plan? will i go into keotsis? thanks

Hiya skinny i'm not on the 1000 but on the 1200plan, i'm on day 9 at the mo and lost 6lbs in my first week so i was extremely impressed :) It seems to be a lot easier than SS as we actually get to eat and as long as you stick to low GI low carb you should have no problems shifting the lbs

great thanks, i am so nervous but i want this to work sooo much. i am 11stone 3 and am aiming for 9stone 5

It is very good and not as big a culture shock as you still get to eat. Are you planning on eating 3 small meals and your shakes or just 1 meal? I have my breakfast and lunch tetras then i have a meal around 7pm and dessert about 9pm i find that keeps the hunger at bay AND all the water of course. You should have no problems if you stick with it :)

yeah i am a bit confused...do i have a tetra plus fruit for breakfast, then salad and soup and then dinner or what?? very confused

if thats the way you want to do it yes, you basically add up the kcals of your tetras and what's left out of the 1000kcal you eat in food a day

Hi Hun, dont forget to stick to the foods in the book, its the yellow one, your cdc should have given it you.

How you spread the food is up to you, for instance, you could have bananas with a choc tetra on for breakfast, bowl of salad for lunch then a 1000 meal, from the book with a frozen choc tetra for desert, with a chopped up apple.

The way 1000 is set out is for a weight loss programme, minusing the calories from your tetras to eat what you want in approx 600 cals wont work, eg you could have 6 creme eggs, but that isnt gonna help you lose weight or be healthy!!!!

The foods in the book include all the nutrients along side the tetras that you need.

Hope that helps, but you can always PM me if you need to x

lol didnt mean to eat whatever you want as i said earlier if you eat low carb and low gi you will lose the weight. My CDC lent me the carb bible which has lots of recipies for low carb meals and they're really delicious also my CDC has advised to take multi vitamins to ensure i'm getting everything i need

My CDC lent me the carb bible which has lots of recipies for low carb meals and they're really delicious also my CDC has advised to take multi vitamins to ensure i'm getting everything i need

:eek::eek: You're kidding:eek::eek: Your CDC advised this?:eek:

Oh and another:eek:

skinny cow I don't think it's so usual for people start on 1,000 very often, but it's an excellent plan. Stick to what is in the yellow book and you won't go far wrong.

Best of luck

thanks all, i am not sure why i started on 1000 to be honest.
i had choc tetra for breakfast, soup and broccali for lunch and pasta for dinner...2 cups of tea as well

worst part was about 11am and 3pm...typical snack times

Hows it going skinny? Maybe when you see your CDC you should discuss in depth what you can and can't have you see i've been advised to avoid pasta and all things carby yet it's in the yellow book whereas a lot of the stuff i've been cooking has half as many carbs and still has low gi than in the yellow book so tis all rather confusing but then i've only been doing it for 10days. Don't have the vast wealth of knowledge and experience these folks have.

How's it gone with the water? I've had 4 litres so far today :)

What's the inspiration slideshow?

Yeah think i am about to explode with the amount of water and i HATE water!!

there is a link at the top of the page, showing pics of weight loss...amazing!

oh right, thanks i'll go have a look :)

wow they are amazing arent they

i know just scares me about the excess skin lark so am rubbing the bio oil in every night before bed lol

Back