Step 1 Sole Source Anyone starting today? 5th Jan 15

vjb

Hello
Is anyone starting today or this week? Today is day 1 for me and so far so good (to be fair, I have only been awake 10 hours!!) My start weight is 16.7 and I'm 5"7 - Be good to chat with anyone embarking on the same journey!
Thanks,
VB

Hey VB,

I'm doing SS/SS+ and am restarting after a planned Christmas break. I've got around 3 1/2 stone to loose!

I started on Friday so I'm on day 4, for me day 1 was the hardest although I didn't feel too good this morning it did pass thankfully. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Day 4 jitters. I felt awful for day 4 and 5. It does pass just keep up the water and if needed have an egg

I'm hoping I can get to day 4! I've read day 5 you start to feel good so you might both jump out of bed tomorrow!! Just had the mint choc shake, it was good! Did you go for any soups? I didn't but thinking I might need to mix it up as the shakes are v. sweet!

Vicky x

I personally hated the soups. They leave a powdery taste so I just stuck it out until I could have the bars. They're so yummy

My consultant said there's a spaghetti bolognaise starting this week that you can have on ss, praying she has some on Saturday to try! How did you get on today?

My consultant said there's a spaghetti bolognaise starting this week that you can have on ss, praying she has some on Saturday to try! How did you get on today?

I hope to get this Saturday to. I love spag bog. Just hope it's nice:)

Spaghetti bolognese??????

Anyway :D I started on Sunday so on day 4 today, I'm really depressed :( but I assume this is the final sugar withdrawal and I'm hoping tomorrow I'll be skipping ha ha x

Yep I was thoroughly pissed off on day 4 lol. Day 6 for me and I'm in such a good mood xx

Hey ladies!! I started on Monday so on day 3. I lost 5 stone before on this plan. I got down to 14.5. Came off and went to 16.10. Came off again in nov and am now 15.12
At least I ain't in the 19s!! This time I plan to do it properly!! No more buggering about! I'm 5ft 7 too so we are kinda the same weight wise and hight wise. Would love to join you in boosting eachother up, :) xxxx

Hello
Is anyone starting today or this week? Today is day 1 for me and so far so good (to be fair, I have only been awake 10 hours!!) My start weight is 16.7 and I'm 5"7 - Be good to chat with anyone embarking on the same journey!
Thanks,
VB

Hi hun,

I started yesterday! Been on the Cambridge journey before and lost 4.5 stone before I fell pregnant. Bubba is now 18 months old and I've regained the weight so I'm back on the wagon to be a yummy mummy!

How are you getting on?

Xx

Welcome back Fairy! Let's make this all of our years heh! Xx

God girl you know it makes sense (In the words of del boy) xx

Bloody phone *good girl xx

Hi!! Nice to meet you all! Day 5 today and woke up with the loudest rumbling tummy!! Had an awful headache last night but slept it off. I've been 100% on plan but wondering when this bolt of energy is going to come!! Xx

Hi!! Nice to meet you all! Day 5 today and woke up with the loudest rumbling tummy!! Had an awful headache last night but slept it off. I've been 100% on plan but wondering when this bolt of energy is going to come!! Xx

Day 5 for me (which was yesterday) started with a rumbling tummy too, as the day went on I got higher and higher and higher...........

Day 6 and I feel 'meh' again.....

I had a horrible day 4 but other than that I have been fine. I'm on day 7 today and my tummy is defo quieter, I am not hungry and I feel quite well. Have enough energy which is lovely and it's nice not having to think about food anymore. My family are being great too they are all on one diet or another so are generally sorting out their own meals of an evening xx

Ok pickle I should be done about two ish xx

Back