Anyone starting tomorrow?

Peggysue

Silver Member
I hope to restart tomorrow - its been a while life has been hectic 10 weeks ago my friend was diagnosed with cancer. She was buried on Thursday there. I was devastated. So my new focus is my weight problems and getting fit and energy. I feel like crap at the mo.

So sorry to hear that :-( Good luck xx

you poor pet, you have had a hard time of it haven't you.
I attempted to restart about 4 weeks ago...but only lasted a couple of days. Feeling absolutely disgusted with myself for not sticking to plan again....that was my third attempt!!!
So today is my day 1 AGAIN.
In the hope of sticking to it again I've written down a list of my reasons for why I want to loose weight.
There is of course the wanting to look good and be able to buy nice clothes but also for my health. In 38 but looking, feeling and behaving like i'm at least 10 years older. And feeling guilty about that. Have 3 childern and am a widow.....want to be there for my kids and enjoy life with them...energy levels at all time low lately.
We can do this Peggysue. We will do this.
Today is the start and first day of our new lives

gercol said:
you poor pet, you have had a hard time of it haven't you.
I attempted to restart about 4 weeks ago...but only lasted a couple of days. Feeling absolutely disgusted with myself for not sticking to plan again....that was my third attempt!!!
So today is my day 1 AGAIN.
In the hope of sticking to it again I've written down a list of my reasons for why I want to loose weight.
There is of course the wanting to look good and be able to buy nice clothes but also for my health. In 38 but looking, feeling and behaving like i'm at least 10 years older. And feeling guilty about that. Have 3 childern and am a widow.....want to be there for my kids and enjoy life with them...energy levels at all time low lately.
We can do this Peggysue. We will do this.
Today is the start and first day of our new lives

Brilliant - we can start together. I have 3 kids too and I have no energy at all which as you know is not good!!!!! Let's do it chick!!!!

I'm restarting tomorrow, followed it for 8 weeks, then stopped (party) and couldn't get back into it properly. After 2 failed starts, i'm going in for it again tomorrow and am determined! Planning a week off for Christmas and then back on it.

Welcome back ladies! Best of luck for your first week.

Peggysue said:
I hope to restart tomorrow - its been a while life has been hectic 10 weeks ago my friend was diagnosed with cancer. She was buried on Thursday there. I was devastated. So my new focus is my weight problems and getting fit and energy. I feel like crap at the mo.

Hello peggysue so sorry to hear that hope u r feeling ok xxx I have tried lipotrim many times before and I did reach my goal but then slips and gain it all back am starting tomorow as I was very ill. So am a day late but it will be great to hear ur losses and will keep u updated on mine xxxx

Hi peggysue I found it easier to start on a Monday or any weekday seen as there is no one around to put you off doing it to go luck we've all be there and it will happen for you take it 1 day at a time or even hour by hour just to get day one over

I just can't get started. I did one shake yesterday and then failed miserably. I need help :-(

Hi peggysue. Mburke's right it maybe easier to start on a week day, weekends are tougher for the first few weeks.

Get yourself a diary, stick a picture of yourself in it and all the reasons why you want to lose weight. Then get your head into gear that you're starting tomorrow. Plan when you are going to have your shakes, I stick to usual meal times. Everyone has different ways they like to have their shakes, personally I only like the chocolate one and I make mine up a bit thinner with 500ml of ice cold water. Get some bottled water in, remember you're allowed to have sparkling and soda water aswell as still.

Take it a day at a time. You're first aim is to get through day 1 100%. The first few days are tough but keep looking at your diary to remind you why you are doing this. Write down all your thoughts everyday so in a week or two's time when you having a hard day it will remind you of how tough week 1 was and how you do not want to cheat and go through that again!

If I can do this, you can do this. You have to really want it and be focussed and determined. Once you get through the first week it gets a lot easier and the rewards are fantastic. Keep posting on here and we will keep you going.

Peggysue said:
I just can't get started. I did one shake yesterday and then failed miserably. I need help :-(

Hey peggysue u can do it ! Lipotrim is a tough diet and needs strong will power best day to start it is Monday so tomorrow is my day 1 and am sure u will find it much easier. The week will fly by like today next week it will be 7 days down :) let's stick to it it's a good diet. I have failed soo many times before but the 2 main things r will power and never feel down . Make sure u drink water and have ur 3 shakes 4 hours apart :) good luck for both of us xxxx

Hey peggysue how was ur day? Well mine was a disaster :( I had a very bad gastritis which I usually get when am stressed and had to break lipo as I took gaviscon and plain toast to stop the acid reflux but am back again tomrrow but I didn't eat anything else so another go tomorow xxxx

Yeay! Good on u! X

Back