Extra Easy Anyone SW Extra Easy & Orlistst/xenical tablets?

bubblybooboo

Silver Member
Hi everyone so adter trying cal counting I realised that I missed the full feeling I used to get with SW, the doctor put me on orlistat last month but due to being quite poorly (Suspected lupus or arthritis but Fibromyalgia possibly a hanging over head diagnoses) And not being satisfied with tiny portions I failed miserably and lost nothing in 5 weeks eeek! But at least not a gain :) Anyway, back on SW but doing it online with a friend, a small friendly support group at friends home (all of us on various different weight loss programmes) and my trusted syns online on my iPhone :)

Doc says lets put last month as a false start and is pleased I've joined a support group/sw online and has agreed for me to start afresh on orlistat so feeling relieved thats shes not given up on me yet lol x

quite excited but just wondered who else does both, what are your experiences/weight losses like and do you have any tips? Xx

I tried them before SW, and they have awful side effects if you eat fatty foods - with SW you are cutting out fatty foods, so they are not needed. xx

I tried them before SW, and they have awful side effects if you eat fatty foods - with SW you are cutting out fatty foods, so they are not needed. xx

Yeah I experienced the side effects once when steared off plan a bit but never again and to my surprise this week with them I lost 7lb x i was in shock as never lost that much in a week so they def helping me :) gonna stick with them for now :)

Back