• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone switched AM to PM WI's ???

Crazyfool

Silver Member
I have gone back to work today after having a baby . I have lost 1 stone by going to class in the morning....My first WI at night and I have gained 5 lbs :eek:

I'm not too disappointed as I have been a wedding guest in the last week and also been to a Ruby Wedding party ..also I wore jeans for the WI ( I normally wear a lightweight dress) What do you reckon I've actually put on ?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
It's impossible to say so I wouldn't waste any time even thinking about it to be honest. It is what it is and there's nothing you can do to change it onwards and downwards!

~*~Louisa~*~

bye bye baby tummy
your body changes weight by upto 2.5lb during its course so that could be part of the reason

I know it's different for everyone but my weight can fluctuate by up to half a stone over the course of the day so I really wouldn't worry. x

S

solo12

Clareel said:
I know it's different for everyone but my weight can fluctuate by up to half a stone over the course of the day so I really wouldn't worry. x
Same here - I can be around 5lb heavier in the evening :(