Anyone switched AM to PM WI's ???

Crazyfool

Silver Member
I have gone back to work today after having a baby . I have lost 1 stone by going to class in the morning....My first WI at night and I have gained 5 lbs :eek:

I'm not too disappointed as I have been a wedding guest in the last week and also been to a Ruby Wedding party ..also I wore jeans for the WI ( I normally wear a lightweight dress) What do you reckon I've actually put on ?

It's impossible to say so I wouldn't waste any time even thinking about it to be honest. It is what it is and there's nothing you can do to change it onwards and downwards!

Wow you two are fast ..Circles you are right I guess it will come off again .

Lisa I have just weighed them 1 lb 15 oz OMG !!

Wow you two are fast ..Circles you are right I guess it will come off again .

Lisa I have just weighed them 1 lb 15 oz OMG !!

There you go.. your skirt prob weighs .5lb so you are probably up 4lb and the difference between AM and PM could easily be 1-1.5lb so I wouldn't worry too much about being up 5lb at all!!!

As Circes said.. onward and downwards!

your body changes weight by upto 2.5lb during its course so that could be part of the reason

I know it's different for everyone but my weight can fluctuate by up to half a stone over the course of the day so I really wouldn't worry. x

Clareel said:
I know it's different for everyone but my weight can fluctuate by up to half a stone over the course of the day so I really wouldn't worry. x

Same here - I can be around 5lb heavier in the evening :(

I will need to swap from a morning to evening WI soon, too. I have to admit I'm not looking forward to it!

As circles said though - this week has gone and you have now faced that first difficult WI - it will fine from now on! Good luck!

Back