Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

anyone there...... i really want a sarnie

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mommysue, 14 October 2007 Social URL.

1. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    i feel i have to eat something. i dont feel hungry, well a bit peckish , did my hubby some roast beef and onion sarnies for work tonight and i desperately want to eat one !!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Have a warm drink! go to the arcade! You don't NEED to eat, you just want to! Resist the urge!!!!

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
  5. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm totally with you. I'm really irritable today because I want to eat!! Ugh! Trying to channel it into determination! Fortunately, the kitchen is currently full of people who will yell at me if I eat! Hurrah!

6. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    i know i should but its all i can focus on .... food. had half a pack of my veg soup as i do like that, and had a coffee. really struggling at the mo. this is day 3 of the ss, and as u know did the full prep week so havent really suffered any of the symptoms some of the others have.
    i slipped yesterday with a half an apple when i took the kids apple picking ! cooked rooast dinner today and allways check their foods not too hot and shoved a spoon of mash pot in my mouth , realising what i was doing i spat it out ( and shame to waste it , stuck it on hubbys plate !!!!!!! lol).
    i just cant get this thought of a sarnie out of my head. i know you guys are right. i am not hungry, it woyld be eating for the sake of it............ i am struggling with that !!!

7. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm with you Sue. Totally right there.. YOU'RE NOT ALONE!!! Every time I feel like eating I come on here, and it's been working so far... I'm just incredibly grumpy. But you know what? I think I'm gonna treat myself to a hot bath when the rest of the family is having dinner, and read my book!!

8. Lilly

Lilly Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Weekends are a killer!! I just keep reminding myself its not forever. I could kill for a plate of mash and gravy! Try this mantra:) head down, eyes on the prize!

9. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Hi Sue,

Well you know my history, but it isn't hunger you are feeling (well I don't think it is...) it is just your little voice in your head telling you to eat it... just think this is a short journey to where you want to be, when you are at goal you will be able to have that butty, just you can't have it right now... what is a few months between bread (sorry friends!!)..

Keep up the good work Sue, try and take your mind off it, I know it sounds strange but 1st time I did CD I used to bake for everyone (make them fat not me!!)!!!

Lots of positive vibes to you today...

Love

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.