Anyone there...?!

Yeah, start-stops are pretty common, I mean it all depends on how much you're consuming, how much you exercise, hormone cycle, weather etc... as with any diet really. I have weeks where I hardly lose at all (usually around TOTM) and sometimes there's a big drop. The body does things if there's sudden changes to compensate, it may not show on the scales, but you will be losing fat. CC does work, it's not always obvious on a week-by-week basis, but over the long term you will see a gradual and consistent decline. Keep at it, don't get too hung up on the scales :) It does work x

Hi everyone
Thanks for the replies.. You were all right, I dropped another couple of pounds this week .

Patience was never my forte!

Hi everyone
Thanks for the replies.. You were all right, I dropped another couple of pounds this week .

Patience was never my forte!

Welldone on your loss and for the patience you did find, so many faulter when they get dispondant. :)

Welldone on your loss and for the patience you did find, so many faulter when they get dispondant. :)

Yes it's really easy to give up! During that period I really wanted a delivery pizza and to open the wine that was in the fridge (also on dry January ). My husband said "go on! Have a day off!" Which some how had the opposite effect and I cc'd a frozen pizza with extra cheese and some ginger ale to fit into my allowance. I was proud of that achievement As silly as it seems x

Hi
After losing a few pounds a week, I haven't lost at all this week. Does anyone else have this stop-start weight loss?

Hi, I seem to spend my weeks posting yay I've lost, followed by :doh: gained. I feel like binning the scales!
I measured myself a couple of weeks ago & so pleased I did as I have lost inches from waist, chest & hips even though scales are showing I've gained 2lb! Pleased you got a loss this week, keep on going and well done for not ordering the pizza in X

Back