• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

anyone think they might be addicted to slimming?

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
addicted is the right word,
i'm loving the results from LT and staying on it even when i get to my goal weight, just got to decide what my next target should be.....LT ROCKS lol

SBR08

hey scouse! im from the wirral near u but live in dublin at the mo! whats ur target and how long have u been on LT now?

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
hi SB been on LT now for 9wks (just had to check the calender), the weeks have flown by and the results have been amazing. never thought i could survive so long but as you said it's addictive.
might try for another 7lbs when i reach my 1st target.

I'm from Liverpool, but have lived 'over the water' since I was seven in Oxton and now in New Brighton!:)

SBR08

i grew up in bebington! i miss the wirral so much! which chemist do u go to on the wirral? are they good? its more expensive over here :(

i grew up in bebington! i miss the wirral so much! which chemist do u go to on the wirral? are they good? its more expensive over here :(
Wyn Ellis's in Wallasey! I pay £36

I know Bebington really well, used to work in the village, it's a lovely area. Do you ever come back for a visit?

SBR08

the village hotel or in bebington village? yeah i go back quite a bit but my mum lives in wallasy village now!
how long have u been on LT and how much are u trying to loose?

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
my dads side of the family all live over the water and sister has a place in oxton, the kids thought they were on holiday when we went through the tunnel to visit

Bebington Village! Though I have spent a night or two in the The Village Hotel also!

Wallasey Village? Wow! Not far from me!

SBR08

i used to work in the village hotel! it was my friend there who told me about LT! wow just looking at ur progress- u have lost loads! well done x

my dads side of the family all live over the water and sister has a place in oxton, the kids thought they were on holiday when we went through the tunnel to visit
I had an idyllic childhood in Oxton! It's really weird, full of eccentrics (good ones), mad old houses, a bit posh, a bit bohemian and just really green and gorgeous!

Your kids need to get out more! LOL!

I am going back there too live in a few weeks! Can't wait!:)

i used to work in the village hotel! it was my friend there who told me about LT! wow just looking at ur progress- u have lost loads! well done x
Aw, small world eh?

Thanks, Though I need to update my ticker as two bouts of a nasty viral /chest infection have stopped me LT'ing a couple of times, but I stick to a low carb diet and I'm back on LT now, so fingers crossed for WI next weekend!

LT is fab, would never achieve these results with a normal diet.

oxton is lovely! can u believe LT is £50 per week here!
That's shocking!

How can they justify that? How much is CD?

I'll be back to chat later, am off to Liverpool for a bit of retail therapy!

Any excuse!;)

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
had to go and buy a pair of cheap work pants yesterday as none fit me any more. looking forward to spending money on new clothes soon can't wait.

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
better than being addicted to food i say.
actually bought 2 bikinis for my hols yesterday and i'm determined to look good(ish) in them instead of unflattering costumes like last year lol