Anyone tried hula hooping?

Jubbly

Yo-yo dieter here for the gazillionth time
Mine has just come today. It's a 1.2kg green and pink one. It scares me. I'm supposed to do 30 minutes a day but I can barely do 2!!! My mate reckons he has taken 3-4 inches off his waist in 8 weeks doing it. EVERY DAY!!!! Have come to the conclusion that all this losing weight is not making any difference to the rolls - just making them a tiny bit smaller but they are still horrible...

i didnt know you could get adult hula hoops, where did you get it from? i used love hula hooping as a kid, my bet is i wouldnt last two mins now either ha ha

Look on Amazon. Tonnes of them. It's a new thing apparently. Meant to be really good for the whole mid section so I definitely need one!! I did about 10 minutes last night and that was all I could manage...!

i think i might invest in one soon. ive got that belly wobble so it may help

Could you do your 30 minutes throughout the day Jubbly? 10 mins in morning, 10 mins at midday and 10 mins before bed or something similar.

I did do about 10 minutes yesterday but got so bored I tried to get my dog to jump through it instead!! x

I did do about 10 minutes yesterday but got so bored I tried to get my dog to jump through it instead!! x

:rotflmao: I suppose it would take some serious boredom for me to actually manage that long!

Back