Extra Easy Anyone tried these yet?

Came across sugar free meringues on a sugar free site Miss Meringue - Vanilla | Sugar Free Megastore

tub of mini meringues they contain egg white and sweeteners 13 meringues is 35 cals they are fat free just wondered if anyone had tried them and could let me know what they are like :)

yes I had them whilst I was on Dukan, they are yuk ( and if you do eat too many they really upset your tum :eek:). I have a really sweet tooth and love meringues, unfortunately the meringues ended up in the bin. H
owever the sugar free hershies peanut cups are awesome :)

Sarah x

yes I had them whilst I was on Dukan, they are yuk ( and if you do eat too many they really upset your tum :eek:). I have a really sweet tooth and love meringues, unfortunately the meringues ended up in the bin. H
owever the sugar free hershies peanut cups are awesome :)

Sarah x

Ooooh, I love peanut butter cups - do you know how many syns they are?

I love meringues and I get the Sainsburys Taste the Difference or the Tesco Finest nests - not because they are "posh" but because each nest is only 2.5 Syns - I know it's not as good as Free but it's still not bad. I prefer the Sainsburys ones and I have them with SF strawberries and a bit of fat free natural yogurt, or sometimes I use another three Syns to add a Cadburys lite choc mousse, which makes a really nice pud!

The m & s ones are 2.5 syns too :)

Back