Anyone up fir a challenge???

caroline1985

Hello ladies and gents, I'm back been away for a bit now had a hetic last two years and I've basically bit a lot of weight on. I keep coming on and looking thinking shall I sharnt I?? Well I decided that's it something needs doing I have 10 weeks till my holiday so can I loose 1 stone and a half yeah why not ha ha. Anyway I need lots of motivation to help me who's up for a challenge? What challenge do u all have in mind???? Look forward to hearing from you all x

Awesome, I'm in a desperate need for a challenge to motivate me. I've been finding any excuse to not put effort into losing weight but I want to be fit and healthy by September, my second year in uni. I actually have 6 stone to lose to have a healthy bmi, but I'm going to aim to lose at least 2 stone and a half by then. We can support each other, bring it on!

Hi
I have 4 stone to lose, but I first want to look like I did in my avatar photo, which was 2 stone ago. Sadly that was only taken in June last year at my hen party, so I would really like to be at the 2 stone by June again.

Trying to think of a interesting one...I definitely do need more exercise..

What about something like no two consecutive days main meal can be the same colour? I am terrible for having brown meals (love soy sauce) so that might encourage more variety in meals? Not sure if too difficult thought...

Not home from work yet, but planning a pretty basic pasta thing for tonight, mostly tomatoes and whatever veg I can find. I've popped the recipe on my food diary thread.

The only colours I can come up with are red (tomato based dishes), green (pea or spinach based maybe), white (risotto or a soft cheese type sauce), brown (anything with soy sauce). I might experiment and see what happens if I roast up some orange and yellow peppers if I still have some in the fridge...

Back