1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone up fir a challenge???

Discussion in 'Slimming World Teams & Challenges' started by caroline1985, 25 March 2014 Social URL.

1. caroline1985

caroline1985 Well-Known Member

Hello ladies and gents, I'm back been away for a bit now had a hetic last two years and I've basically bit a lot of weight on. I keep coming on and looking thinking shall I sharnt I?? Well I decided that's it something needs doing I have 10 weeks till my holiday so can I loose 1 stone and a half yeah why not ha ha. Anyway I need lots of motivation to help me who's up for a challenge? What challenge do u all have in mind???? Look forward to hearing from you all x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. BlodynAur

BlodynAur Well-Known Member

Awesome, I'm in a desperate need for a challenge to motivate me. I've been finding any excuse to not put effort into losing weight but I want to be fit and healthy by September, my second year in uni. I actually have 6 stone to lose to have a healthy bmi, but I'm going to aim to lose at least 2 stone and a half by then. We can support each other, bring it on!

4. caroline1985

Excellent nothing better than someone else with lots of positivity and motivation, so what plan are you following? I'm doing a it of sw and cc I'm following ee but I'm gonna try and mix all my days up I have 9 weeks and I have set myself a goal 1 and half off, is this do able do u think? X

5. Mrsbod

Mrsbod Well-Known Member

Hi
    I have 4 stone to lose, but I first want to look like I did in my avatar photo, which was 2 stone ago. Sadly that was only taken in June last year at my hen party, so I would really like to be at the 2 stone by June again.

6. caroline1985

I have a lot of weight to loose about 5 stone in all. But my target is 1 and a half stone by the 11th of June need to start some little challenges any suggestions??? X

7. caroline1985

Just noticed your target is 2 stone in June shall we do this together????

8. Mrsbod

Mrsbod Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me Caroline! I do mostly green days as we can't afford much meat at the moment.

9. caroline1985

i only really know EE days, i hear red and green days are very effective. so what challenge can u recommend? water intake? exercise? syns? what else ? x

10. Mrsbod

Mrsbod Well-Known Member

Trying to think of a interesting one...I definitely do need more exercise..

What about something like no two consecutive days main meal can be the same colour? I am terrible for having brown meals (love soy sauce) so that might encourage more variety in meals? Not sure if too difficult thought...

11. caroline1985

i have no idea what foods i can have but its very interesting. what have you had tonight?

12. Mrsbod

Mrsbod Well-Known Member

Not home from work yet, but planning a pretty basic pasta thing for tonight, mostly tomatoes and whatever veg I can find. I've popped the recipe on my food diary thread.

The only colours I can come up with are red (tomato based dishes), green (pea or spinach based maybe), white (risotto or a soft cheese type sauce), brown (anything with soy sauce). I might experiment and see what happens if I roast up some orange and yellow peppers if I still have some in the fridge...

13. caroline1985