Anyone up for a 7 day challenge starting Mon??

Kangy

Jus wondered if anyone was wanting to join me in a 7 day challenge starting tomorrow (mon). Have struggled to get going again since my exams were over and my tummy bug, so really want a big push tomorrow to get back on ss.

TBH don't think I've been completely over the bug til today, so fingers crossed I feel better tonmorrow and can really get going.

K xx

Yep... count me in!!!

Starting back tomorrow for defo... appointment with CDC tonight!!!

So I'm in

Gen xx

Yep me too, been off it for 2 weeks and think I've put back on 11lbs I lost in first week. I'm up for it tomorrow, looking forward to get going again.

Hey Kangy!
Count me in ... we 'Chi girls' gotta stick together! I've almost completed week on on SS but I could certainly do with staying on track for week 2 so a challenge is just what I need!

Hiya - can I join in too ??

Have changed my target - and now want to rid myself of another 28lbs....having to confess to you lot will help keep me on track....and give me the kick up the B.T.M. that I sooooo need !!!

Debz
x

Yep i need to do this too. Been pratting about for a fortnight and refuse to go into a third week. I know if i can get a week under my belt ill be winging it all the way to goal.

Yes please!

I'm starting a 28 day challenge with some other strugglers at my LL group tomorrow so being accountable to 2 lots of people is double the incentive!

Me please!!!!!:wave_cry:

I am currently on day 3 of CD restart, luckily got into ketosis yesterday with out so much as a headache!:eek:

We are going on our belated honeymoon 2 weeks today and I really want to shift a stone before then.
So I will carry on with my days but will deffo love to join in the challenge to keep me in check!
LouX

OOh I'm so glad there's so many - I really need to crack this now, and I know if I can get back into SS I'll get back into the "zone" :D :D

lynjo - I'm at the Uni, just finished my 2nd year. I love Chi and am umming about moving over for my third year - I live on the IoW, which is lovely too!!

RD - soooo pleased you've been SSing ok this week! Any results in yet?? I'm not even going to ask til Friday I don't think (though I prob won't hold out til then!)

We can do this!! :D

hi is it too late for me??!!!
ive never posted b4,been struggling for weeks and got a party in two weeks and need a kick up the bum

Me please!

I'm restarting tomorrow after taking a break due to illness, so a 7 day challenge would be a great way to keep me on track through those difficult first few days!

xx

Hey

Count me in, the more motivation to stick to it, we can do this ;)

Noelle xx

OK - I've gone to type this message about three times and bottled it each time cos I just keep failing at the mo...:eek:

But I am taking the bull by the horns and am going to commit to the 7 days - we go on holiday in 10 days and I am 3 stone heavier than last time..... very big relapse and have had so many restarts it's untrue....:eek:

Maybe a small challenge like 7 days is just what I need - even if it's just to make the new clothes I've had to buy (cos the others from last year are too tight....:eek: ) feel a little loose and comfortable....

Will record my weight in the morning..... if I dare....:eek:

Hi Everyone

Hope it's OK for me to join this too. I am not SSing though. I am trying to just get control of my eating again as I have put on since reaching my goal pre Xmas with Cambridge.

I am using Cambridge again at the moment but in combination with a family meal in the evenings. I do excellently all week and blow it at the weekends so hope a full 7 day challenge will help me to complete a full 7 days, weekend 'un all.

So if it's alright with you all I'd like to take part too. Yesterday morning I weighed 12 stone 2lbs tomorrow I will be more not sure how much more but my goal is to get into the eleven's next week.

As an additional goal I'd like to do over 10,000 steps each day and to be able to run non-stop for 10 minutes at 10kph (not sure I will do it but I'll have a go.)

Hope it's OK that my goal isn't to SS for 7 days. I promise to be encouraging to everyone else!:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

Jus wondered if anyone was wanting to join me in a 7 day challenge starting tomorrow (mon). Have struggled to get going again since my exams were over and my tummy bug, so really want a big push tomorrow to get back on ss.

TBH don't think I've been completely over the bug til today, so fingers crossed I feel better tonmorrow and can really get going.

K xx

Count me in tommorow will be day 3 for me again as had to stop for a week so will be fun to see if i can actually stick it a week.

Me.

Back