Anyone use ALL the weeklies every week????

Lianna

Silver Member
And if you do what are you losses like?If you never use any of them what are your losses like??

Yes and blo**y fantastical!!! I have a lot to loose, so as I start to tail off with good losses will try to reduce, but whilst it's working and I don't feel at all deprived i'll carry on....must be the good West Yorkshire air helping too (im from huddersfield) :) xxx

Aww it must be :) ive jsut had a bacon butty on white bread with tomato ketchup i needed it and i pointed it ha lets hope i loose this week, how much have you nlost so far? x

Yepp! As above I have a lot to loose so when I start slowing down Im gonna have to cut down somewhere!

It must be!! I just had a fried egg butty with tk too....! Sunday morning calls for a nice butty! I have lost 2 st 1 lbs now in 12 weeks....put on 5 over 3 weeks of xmas but other than that have lost every week. I'm really happy....just need to get into the 17's and then I will be flying...haven't seen the 17's for quite a few years!!! x

Wow thats fab i was 17 when i started now im 14,10 thats from slimming world and the last 11lb from weight watchers much prefere weight watchers xxx

I only use a few of them when I use them all I tend to sts or have a crap loss

Think im gonna stick to my dailey points and just have my nweeklies if i go out for a meal! see how i get on!

I use all mine and always have generally. 2 weeks ago I only used 20 and only lost auster of a pound. I always suggest people use them when they start off to see how they go, some people have better losses using them. And then if you need to cut down later on, you can cut down on weeklies hehe ;) X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I use them all and have been loosing 1.5 - 2 each week.

I am only a third of the way through my weight loss journey so will probably need to consider reducing them at some point but until then I will be using them all.

Back