Anyone using Tesco's diets???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Karen1972, 15 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Blimey, i've just looked at this site and it looks FABULOUS!! Didn't want to put my card details in though so not sure how good it really is, but you can choose which diet plan to follow (GI, atkins, mediterranean etc etc) and then it works out your plan for you i guess???

Anyone using it please let me know... this may be good for maintenance for me....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi Karen...Dizzy (from dizzy n mizzy) uses this, so hopefully she will pop by soon!!

I am gonna give it a go as well in a few weeks me thinks!

4. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Cheers Karen

Thanks for that, Dizzy is doing well on her maintenance isn't she and her food menu's always make me drool!!

I'm looking forward to eating again i tell ya... but want/need it to be very controlled still!!

5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Yeah shes doing fab!! If she doesnt see this then maybe pm her later on and ask her to post!!

I think I'm gonna finish off the 4 weeks of CD stuff I have and then look into ediets properly....I cant be dealing with this whole thing of jumping on and off the SS wagon!

6. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Are you going to go up to 790 and 1000 before you start ediets? The thought of going straight from SS onto a normal diet scares me to death!!

I'm going to a) get to goal b) do the 3 month LL management program and c) maintain with tesco ediets

... hope it comes to fruition!!

7. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I think I will have to yeah....the thought of proper eating scares me big time too!!

I dont think I'll ever get to bluddy goal the rate I am going at now!

8. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Yeah course you'll get to goal darling - 37lbs ain't that much!! I know it feels impossible at the moment but that's because you're not on a long term plan (ie only 4weeks left of CD).

Once you settle on a diet you will feel differently, i'm sure..

9. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Ah sure I'll have to wait and see wont I!

10. lena L

lena L Lena L

If you do the questionnare with the tesco ediets they send you lots of handy tips/mails by email. I must get at least 2-3 each week if not more . Been getting them for months and they also send you lots of offers ie extra club card points as a temptation to join up. Might be an idea to register your interest now as the offer seem to get better the longer you wait to join.

It does sound tempting that they do your plan and do shopping list etc

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.