Step 1 Sole Source Anyone want to buddy up? Need all the support i can get!

ShutFeeUp

Hello all, planning on starting tonight! Would love some buddies to help me on this journey!
Xxxx

I am starting my fourth week tomorrow. Stick with it - you won't regret it :) xx

Im finding it so hard! Going to have to restart tomorrow! Day off tomorrow so should be easier! How much have you lost so far? Xxx

The first few days are killers but I can honestly say I am no longer hungry - just still love food! 3 weeks in I have lost 15 lbs and will be getting weighed again tonight. Good luck x

The first few days are killers but I can honestly say I am no longer hungry - just still love food! 3 weeks in I have lost 15 lbs and will be getting weighed again tonight. Good luck x

Thankyou my lovely! I gave up tonight and ate a slimming world meal but after looking through before's and afters i think i can do it! 3 weeks to lose a stone :) xxx

Hi guys. Would love to join the feed. I am on day 9. Lost 4lbs in 6 days. Let's see what happens on Fridays weigh in! Keep it up! ?

Today, well technically yesterday now I've seen the time :eek:, was day 1 for me.

So far so good - I have quite a bit more to lose than you ShutFeeUp, but will gladly keep you company on the journey :)

Thankyou Ruthlet!
Im on a night shift and i've eaten 3 biscuits and 3 yogurts! So annoyed with myself! Back on it 100% tomorrow! I can do it when i'm at home but cant do it at work!!
We can do this! Xxx

We totally can - we are the masters of our own destiny! Do you know, I feel like He-Man typing that......"By the Power of Grayskull" :silly: You will quickly realise I am all the crazy wrapped up in one cuddly body ;)

Don't fret about yesterday, whats done is done. Lets make today a 100% day!

I am off to a friends daughters 1st birthday party later :rolleyes: I have only had a cuppa and a couple of glasses of water this morning. I am saving my shake for when my LO (she is 4) finally wakes up and has her breakfast.

Sleep tight lovely lady x

We totally can - we are the masters of our own destiny! Do you know, I feel like He-Man typing that......"By the Power of Grayskull" :silly: You will quickly realise I am all the crazy wrapped up in one cuddly body ;) Don't fret about yesterday, whats done is done. Lets make today a 100% day! I am off to a friends daughters 1st birthday party later :rolleyes: I have only had a cuppa and a couple of glasses of water this morning. I am saving my shake for when my LO (she is 4) finally wakes up and has her breakfast. Sleep tight lovely lady x

Thankyou! I needed that pick me up! 100% from now!
Yes my bed is calling me. Good luck today, not that you need it! x

Hi guys, sorry dropped off the radar I have been busy decorating our new house. It's a good distraction so not thinking about food! Lol
I lost another 4lbs (8 in total) on my weigh in & 5 inches all over!! Next weigh in is Friday see how I get on...

Keep at it, just focus on why you are doing this and how good you are going to feel when the weight drops off! ?

I am going on holiday on the 17th June. I want to lose at least a stone before I go & try & maintain it whilst on hols! Xx

Hi all,

I am new to this. Also seen my cambridge consultant last night and starting today :D
I am really excited to start this diet, as never done anything like this.
15stone starting weight.

BRING IN THE FIRST WEEK !

Hello -
Good luck Emilee13. First few days are tough but after that it's all fine. Just stick to it, it really works.
I'm on week 4 at the moment. Have gone a bit off plan this week and caved. Firstly last weds (it was my wedding anniversary so joined husband for a glass of wine and a nice meal) then on sunday at a christening someone placed a large plate of beef and yorkshire pudding in front of me and I gobbled it all up and that opened the floodgates so went on to have some cake and thenfell off completely when I got home, so got weigh in tonight and feeling a bit nervous about it! EEEEEKKKKKKKK. But would love to buddy up with others...

Couldn't quite believe it when the scales said I'd lost 5lbs last night at WI! Consultant said that it may only take effect next week so to be super good this week. Anyone else experienced this? a delayed gain or slowed loss due to falling off wagon 2 weeks previously?

On Day 4 finding it hard. Slipped up yesterday and had some chicken felt terrible and refuse to cheat again.
Finding now though not as hungry. Stick to it will be worth it. :)

Don't think the chicken will do any damage unless you're saying you sat and picked the whole bird clean? Lol. :)

Not a whole chicken lol just 3 pieces. It's more about how cheating made me feel I really want to be healthy and on the 3rd day I cheated. Very disappointed in my self.

Try not to think of it as cheating. A cheese burger and chips would be cheating. Lol.
My C.D.C. advised me to keep an emergency box in the fridge containing a few bits of protein. Maybe a hard boiled egg or a bit of ham or chicken etc. It's not there to tempt you, it's there to protect you from just emptying the contents of the cupboards! If you do get the absolute urge at least there would be something reasonably safe to eat that isn't going to do too much damage? X

Back