Step2 810kcal Anyone want to buddy up????

kelzac

Hi I've started step 2 today! Just finished my porridge!! I did ss last year but caved in on day 4! So I'm starting step 2 but I'm a bugger for giving up I really need some people to help me stay focused on the end goal!! I'm 13st 3lbs and 5ft 3 in I'm 29 30 in 11 weeks so that is my goal 10st for my 30th party! Anyone on board????

Kellyx

Hi I've started step 2 today! Just finished my porridge!! I did ss last year but caved in on day 4! So I'm starting step 2 but I'm a bugger for giving up I really need some people to help me stay focused on the end goal!! I'm 13st 3lbs and 5ft 3 in I'm 29 30 in 11 weeks so that is my goal 10st for my 30th party! Anyone on board????

Kellyx

Hi Kelly,

I'm the same. I'm on day 12 (not that I'm counting every day :) ) and its a miricle I've lasted this long. I'm a serial dieter/slimming club joiner and never last more than a few weeks. My previous motto was - il just have it today and make up up for it tomorrow (I never did).
I lost 10 my first week and weigh in this week is Friday. I've been 100% SS but feel totally bloated so fingers crossed.
We can do this x

Last edited:
Hi, we'll I'm at the end of day 1 and I'm starving lol! But I'm going to try and sleep now! Don't think il see the night thru without being up as I haven't stopped weeing all day!! The shakes make me feel sick hope that passes soon! Just want to see results Now! Great loss I hope mine is somewhere along those lines!! Doubt it tho I don't seem to lose weight fast :-/

Kellyx

Hi, we'll I'm at the end of day 1 and I'm starving lol! But I'm going to try and sleep now! Don't think il see the night thru without being up as I haven't stopped weeing all day!! The shakes make me feel sick hope that passes soon! Just want to see results Now! Great loss I hope mine is somewhere along those lines!! Doubt it tho I don't seem to lose weight fast :-/

Kellyx

Well done surviving your first day. Youl defo be up during the night weeing. I was for about the first 3 nights then it settled. I don't much like the shakes. I prefer the bars and quite like the oriental soup.
Here's to a 100% day tomorrow x

I was up twice so that wasn't to bad! My sis has just come round to mine and started cooking omelettes the cow it smelt lovely but I'm sat here with my porridge and a pint of water!!!

I was up twice so that wasn't to bad! My sis has just come round to mine and started cooking omelettes the cow it smelt lovely but I'm sat here with my porridge and a pint of water!!!

It's horrible when that happens. My other half came in yesterday with fresh crusty bread and I could have clubbed him to death with it. Ooh the porridge, I couldn't stomach it. Some people love it but it wasn't for me. I'm at work with my soup. Boo :( x

Here's to a good day x

I no my mom has just ate a fresh baguette in front of me :-/!!! I don't like the soups I have the original porridge I don't like the others! It helps me not feel full of liquid!! If u no what I mean!

I only like the oriental soup to which I add extra chilli. It's bars all the way for me. We just have to remind ourselves this is temporary. We can have bread when were thin. Hard tho :( x

Yeah true! It's the first week for me if I can get thru this it will spur me on! My cwc said if you have the vanilla shake and at a couple of spoons of coffee it makes it more a latthe I add ice to my strawberry ones to that's nice! Do u still find yourself hungry or not?

I am not hungry in the slightest. Been like that since day 4. Ketosis does help but then I used to eat wether I was hungry or not. I'm not a coffee drinker but I've heard adding it to the vanilla is nice. On the occasions I do have the shakes I blend them with lots of ice.
Wel get there :) x

Hi. I am on day 3 of SS and just back on Minimins today after some time. Hope you're having good days on your diets xoxo

Back