Anyone want to see our new Audrey Hepburn room?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Bunnylush, 11 May 2014.

1. Bunnylush

Bunnylush Well-Known Member

We have decorated 4 rooms in 5 weeks solid! Our front lounge which my eldest Son uses has been 'Audrey'ed!' ;) I painstakingly painted the fire surround and mirror, and am so chuffed with the results it's really lightened the room, new curtains, chandelier and rug, and we're in the processing of making an Audrey coffee table. :) I love this room so much.

Attached Files:

2. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Oh I love it. When can I move in?
  3. Bunnylush

Lol u know I keep scowling at my 21 yr old and his mate, sat playing Xbox in there! It's far too nice for smelly boys!
  4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

5. MelonCollie

MelonCollie Well-Known Member

Looks lovely! Want to come do my house? haha :)
  6. lardylady

lardylady Well-Known Member

It looks fab!
  7. Bunnylush

Lol think it was a manic month! There's nothing like viewing an empty cottage with your cousin to make you think, omg my house needs de cluttering and decorating so badly lol :) the beauty of only having that one wall of wallpaper in the house, means its all paint from there on in! I actually find painting very therapeutic, it's the washing the tools I hate!!
    Funny how it was Audrey's Birthday recently, she's the most stunning woman ever :)
  8. ceebeee

ceebeee Well-Known Member

Love love love! Nice work! My favourite Audrey Hepburn film is Sabrina :D I love her style, so gorgeous.

You've given me some confidence to decorate my bedroom now. We moved in to a newly renovated house 2 years ago and still haven't changed most of it from "builder's magnolia" because I can't decide on what to do!
  9. Bunnylush

Awe bless, that front lounge my Son uses always gets the more creative look, as I am the only female in the house and we've no paper in our lounge, it just wouldn't work in the back lounge.
    Our house seems to be turning into nearly 50 shades of grey lol ;) we use Dulux and I seem to love dark colours for our rooms.
    Our lounge is Breton blue and Antique map
    Our bedroom is the 2nd darkest night jewels grey.
    Kitchen is winter teal
    Boys bedroom is a lighter night jewels grey
    And the Audrey room is a combo of two night jewels :) our bedroom is awesome so dark but not black :)
    Bathroom is Laurence Llewelyn Bowen paper!

Hope you've had lots of inspiration now and show us when you've finished :) no time to eat when you're busy decorating lol.

Attached Files: