Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone watch Gossip Girl?

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by crazylilblondie, 22 January 2009 Social URL.

1. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I love this show! And all the girls are so small and beautiful - great inspiration hehe! Plus there is some hot guys in it too ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LittleMissCanDo

LittleMissCanDo Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    I've never watched it, but I absolutely love the books. The kind of books you know you shouldn't be reading as they are kindof trashy/aimed at teenage girls but they're so addictive! Keep meaning to watch the show

4. hevGsd

hevGsd Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i love gossip girl! yes i defo agree the girls are really tiny on it!:D

5. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Aww I'm the other way - keep meaning to read the books!! Haha! The show in series 1 tried to stick to the books.. but there was so much different chemistry between the actors that they've changed the storylines now. Like Nate is only a small character now, Dans not gay and is on and off with Serena, and Blaire and Chuck are the 2 main characters with a whole Rachel and Ross type will they wont they storyline.

Its so rediculous but so fun to watch!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.