anyone who has switched to WW after losing a lot on Cambridge/LL (but not all)??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by lshafik, 15 June 2011 Social URL.

1. lshafik

lshafik Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Basically - I wanted to do CD until I lost 4 stone and was going to decide after that what to do to lose the rest of the weight.

I love WW - I really do and I would like to go back to it after the Miss England final so I can actually eat and be sociable for the rest of the year - I have NO need to lose quickly after Miss England.

Has anyone done it and do you notice a weight 'gain' in the first week of WW/SW?

I think I will continue with the 'no carbs' bit anyway as I have found carbs have made my stomach bad since slipping up twice so hopefully that will help.

Thank you in advance,

Leah
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shazza2971

shazza2971 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(10.99%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I have done CD, but then went completely off the rails and put all my weight back on. now doin WW i think this one is for keeps, i need to learn self control and proper portion sizes.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.