Anyone who's good at cooking or good at thinking up recipes...come here!

StayGoldxOx

Hey!
So I'm probably the most uninventive person out there when it comes to meals and I'm also new to this... I need help coming up with dinners/lunches...

I was thinking ;
Bfast ; Porridge[HEXB] with a little jam and raspberries.
Lunch ; Muller light, melon slices, plum, raspberries on a meringue and 2 slices wholemeal bread [6syns] with 3 slices ham , scalllions and phili light [HEXA]
Dinner; Pasta with peppers, paprika chicken(cooked in paprika powder 0syns], scallions, tomatoes and fat free vinigarette[0syns] with a jubbly ice lollie for desert [1syn]

TOTAL SYNS - 7.
This is correct? I'm still confused over free foods etc...

Do you have any lunch/dinner ideas? I have a kettle and an oven in work

StayGoldxOx said:
Hey!
So I'm probably the most uninventive person out there when it comes to meals and I'm also new to this... I need help coming up with dinners/lunches...

I was thinking ;
Bfast ; Porridge[HEXB] with a little jam and raspberries.
Lunch ; Muller light, melon slices, plum, raspberries on a meringue and 2 slices wholemeal bread [6syns] with 3 slices ham , scalllions and phili light [HEXA]
Dinner; Pasta with peppers, paprika chicken(cooked in paprika powder 0syns], scallions, tomatoes and fat free vinigarette[0syns] with a jubbly ice lollie for desert [1syn]

TOTAL SYNS - 7.
This is correct? I'm still confused over free foods etc...

Do you have any lunch/dinner ideas? I have a kettle and an oven in work

You need to count the syns for the meringue, the rest looks of, altho I don't know of scallions are free-what are they?

Hi there.
If the fat free vinegarette is the Hellmann one then it has a syn value, I usually give it 0.5 syn per tablespoon (it's only just over the limit for syn free)

Back