Anyone will be taking part in the SW sponsored weight loss?

Paul_Farnham_uk

Hi all,

Was at my wi on saturday and my consulatant mentioned that SW are going to be sponsoring people for a 6 week thingamy where they will donate a £1 for ever pound lost to the RSPCC so am wondering who is up for it and if you have a plan as to how much you intend to lose for it.

I am gonna do it and plan to lose 18lbs minimum for it and once it gets up and running will leave updates here.

Maybe we could keep a running total of how much we raised :)

Ooooh, this sounds fab! Hopefully my consultant will mention it on Wednesday. I'm definitely up for it - not sure I could aim for much more than 8 or 9lbs though without failing miserably! :) x

__
*edit: In fact, screw it - I'll go for 12!

Cool im not sure when it starts tbh so lets keep this going and get people interested then when they launch it we will be all over it :)

To be honest, even if it doesn't start soon, I might set myself the challenge of 12lbs in 6 weeks. Can't do any harm, surely? :)

Absolutely, i am aiming for 3lb per week loss in general anyway but to be fair i need to lose a lot more weight than you hon :)

Hehe, I've already lost a lot of my weight - I'm struggling with my last stone! You'll get there :)

its a sponsered slim, slimming world do it every year and i will be picking up my form on friday

That works out well then if it does start this week, as I was planning to get a 6 week countdown anyway :)

Wow love the new photo Suzie, you look lovely :)

And yeah looking forward to getting stuck in, gonna go for it and try to make the RSPCC some money :)

That works out well then if it does start this week, as I was planning to get a 6 week countdown anyway :)

Wow love the new photo Suzie, you look lovely :)

And please, call me Annie :) Downtown Suzie is the name of a song, hehe.

I've just posted some of my 'before' pictures on another thread - I found them last night. It's amazing how you can compare two different photos, yet I don't see the difference when I look in the mirror!

Hi Annie :)

I just had a sneaky peak at your comparison photos and omg you have made an amazing transformation and how yummy do you look now he he

But seriously do you need to lose more weight as you look great now to be honest?

And please, call me Annie :) Downtown Suzie is the name of a song, hehe.

I've just posted some of my 'before' pictures on another thread - I found them last night. It's amazing how you can compare two different photos, yet I don't see the difference when I look in the mirror!

Hi Annie :)

I just had a sneaky peak at your comparison photos and omg you have made an amazing transformation and how yummy do you look now he he

But seriously do you need to lose more weight as you look great now to be honest?

Aww, thank you. My OH said that he's happy at whatever weight I decide to settle at, but for my height, I am only *just* in the healthy weight range and I would like to settle somewhere in the middle. My body fat percentage is still very high, so I will stop once that's in the middle of the healthy range. Some of the girls and I on the "9s into the 8s" thread that I post on are aiming for 119lbs. I want to get there, just so I can say that at some point in my life I have been 8 and a half stone (lol) and then I hope to settle somewhere in the high 8s or low 9s.

Fair enough hon just dont lose those lovely curves eh :)

Aww, thank you. My OH said that he's happy at whatever weight I decide to settle at, but for my height, I am only *just* in the healthy weight range and I would like to settle somewhere in the middle. My body fat percentage is still very high, so I will stop once that's in the middle of the healthy range. Some of the girls and I on the "9s into the 8s" thread that I post on are aiming for 119lbs. I want to get there, just so I can say that at some point in my life I have been 8 and a half stone (lol) and then I hope to settle somewhere in the high 8s or low 9s.

Saturday mornings, but i dont think this week will be a great one tbh as its my sons birthday tomorrow

Haha, that's not my intention, so I'll do my best! When is your WI day?

That's what flexi-syn days are for!

I keep a tally for the week. I find that works better for me than a flexi-syn day/occasion. As long as I don't go over my weekly allowance, I'm usually fine :) My consultant made us syn logs last week. She said, if we wanted one, to circle the number of syns between 35 and 105 that we wanted to allow ourselves for the week. She said that we could use those syns in any way that we wanted, but as soon as we got to zero, anything more than that could be affecting our weightloss. I circled 49, allowing myself 7 a day. I had 16 on Saturday, so made up for that by having a couple less for the next few days :)

It's all down to how it works for you.

Back