Anyone with 2 stone to lose ??

janiebaby

My starting weight was 10stone 7lb ,
i lost 3lbs last week and will weigh in on weds
I'd like to get back to 8 stone 7lbs .
My probelm is that i have Lumbar Spondylolysis and Spondylolisthesis and am awaiting my date for surgery in sept ,
i will be having a L5-S1 spinal fusion and decompression as well as a bone graft .
any weight lost will help me recover quicker .
it is hard when you are not as mobile though , but i have to say SW works even though i cant go to the gym

Hey im also waiting to have back surgery where i'll be haveing 3 slipped discs fused. However you are im better shoes than me as i currently weigh 14.8 stone :( so iv got a long way to go! i find any kind of exercise hard and 9 times out of 10 i just cant do it. im hoping i'll be able to lose enough before surgery to help with the recovery.

oooh a back sufferer like me , when are you having your op ??
It is hard to keep fit ATM , i try to walk on days when i feel ok , but its not very often .
Are you off work atm ??

Im still at work but i do different tasks depending how im feeling and if im having a bad day or not, its the leg pain that effecting me at the moment. Im waiting for my appointment to see the surgeon and then i'll get my date for the op, so not for a few months yet. Not looking forward to the thought of it :(

My initial goal was a 2 stone loss which i achieved a few weeks agio. I had been following SW since the beginning of the year. (I did have a 2/3 week holiday in the middle where I purposley didn't stick to the plan.

Anyway, i have now changed my target to 2.5 stone and when I get there I may change it again.

I have 3 stone left to lose. I started out at 14 st 7 lb, and have lost 1 st 3 lb so far.

Im still at work but i do different tasks depending how im feeling and if im having a bad day or not, its the leg pain that effecting me at the moment. Im waiting for my appointment to see the surgeon and then i'll get my date for the op, so not for a few months yet. Not looking forward to the thought of it :(
Ive been off for a while , the doc told me to stay off work , as i would do more damage ,
i work in a supermarket ,
ive tried physio , accupunture , had 2 spinal injections , but nothing has worked !!
i get good days and bad days too

I have 20lbs to lose. I lost over 4 stone on the Cambridge diet but cant shift the last bit so have moved over to SW. Currently at 10st 11lbs, aiming for 9st.5lbs!

Back