• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone with about 16lbs til goal? wanna do it together?

i am thoroughly fed up with SS'ing but am determined to see it through... :cry:

i have 16lbs to go til i am at my 1st goal (10,7) and would love a buddy to do it with.

does anyone else have nearly the same amount to go?

i know its only a matter of weeks (6 weeks at 3lb a week) so dont want to give up. :(

a bit of healthy competition would be lovely and it would be good to catch up each day to make sure we are on track for goal!!!

anyone?????? :wave_cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I wish! Good luck though, you can do it!!!

well mine seems to be coming off at 3lbs a week so i reckon we would get there together!!!!

i am def up for that if you are?

i come on here daily (almost too much...) so i shall be asking for you!!!!

are you ss'ing? how you finding it????

munkypooh

Warning-Contains Nuts
I'll get on board with you!

I'm just calorie counting and trying to do more exercise now....no more fast CD/SS losses! I've got about 16lbs to go to my main goal (9st 7lbs), I may find I'd like to lose a few more pounds when I get there, but I was 9st a few years back and people said I was starting to look too thin, so I don't want to go any lower than the 9st mark.

I need to try and keep focussed as I keep getting to about this weight (10st 10lbs) and then faffing about, giving up, putting a bit back on at a time.....creeping back up to 12st :(

If you're on CD you'll probably lose more than me unless I get back to the gym in a hardcore manner!

hey glitzglam please do join us!
glad to see another shorty on board...
i am hoping to get to 9,7 too, fingers crossed by July's holiday!!!!

ok so only lost 2lbs this week and v v v v angry! that means 15lbs to lose in 4 weeks to get to 1st goal.

i can do it though!

dancing you here??? how are you today?