Anyone with me?

Lulunono

Hi just wondered if anyone doing THD at the mo? I did it a couple of years ago and lost a stone quite easily to be honest. I'm back now with a stone and half to lose and just wondered if anyone wants to buddy up?

X

Hi just wondered if anyone doing THD at the mo? I did it a couple of years ago and lost a stone quite easily to be honest. I'm back now with a stone and half to lose and just wondered if anyone wants to buddy up?

X

Hi, I have just found this diet and have ordered the book. How are you getting on? The forum seems to be a little quiet.

Hi Bigbri

Did you start Harcombe? I've just started Phase 2, would be interested to know how you've got on.

Hi Bigbri

Did you start Harcombe? I've just started Phase 2, would be interested to know how you've got on.

Yeah, I did. Just started today tho. I have bought in all the stuff that I think that I will need. So can't really comment on how things are going as it's a bit early. Got about a stone to lose. How are you getting on?
Bri

Crikey this is quiet. We are starting this tomorrow and was looking for support!
I'm going to give phase 1 a whirl on Saturday. Keep posting & good luck

Yeah, I did. Just started today tho. I have bought in all the stuff that I think that I will need. So can't really comment on how things are going as it's a bit early. Got about a stone to lose. How are you getting on? Bri

I've found it really good. I have 4 stones to lose but have already lost 6 on Exante - a 600 calorie a day diet, but been messing around with that and getting nowhere.

In phase 1 I lost 8lb and started Phase 2, have lost total of 10lb so far in 8 days so very pleased. Have enjoyed the food and felt full. How did day 1 go? My OH has been doing it - he had about 25lb to lose. He lost 7lb in phase 1 and has averaged 1lb a week since. Although he did phase 1 again last week with me and lost 3lb. He now has 10lb to lose to goal.

Brilly, well done. I am doing it with my OH too. First day went well except I played golf through the day and missed the lunch part of the menu. I know I shouldn't but I hopped on the scales this morning and 2lb gone! So chuffed. Keep us posted with you two's progress. Nice to be able to compare notes with someone.
Bri

Ooh 2lb off in a day - that's good news!. I'm a daily weigher - I know I shouldn't but seeing the scales move down gives such a boost and makes it easier to stick with. How much has your OH got to lose? Yep, being able to chat to people doing the same is a big help.

By the way, I think it's quiet on the Harcombe forum on here because Harcombe has its own forum on its website... but you have to pay to join!

Terri has about the same to lose as me. Really speaking we need to lose more than that. But we would be chuffed with a stone. Yep 2lb good, I know it's only water weight but encouraging. I did see that Harcombe site, but I didn't really want to be paying. I already bought the book and thought that should be it really.
Bri

How's today gone Bri? I was a bit headachey in the first few days - lack of sugar I think. Let me know how you get on on the scales tomorrow!

No headache but a bit hungry. Might boil an egg or something. Will let you know how the weigh in goes.

Another 1lb off for me this morning - that's 4lb since Saturday on Phase 2. I'm impressed as eating plenty. So total 12lb in 9 days.

That's brilly Sparkley. Another 3lb for me. So that's 5lb since Monday. Once again mostly water weight I expect as we binged out at the weekend, but very encouraging. Terri has lost 4lb. Can't wait to get on phase 2 like you. Hope the loss does not stop then.

Ooh this is exciting! Have we finally found a diet that is doable and works?! Just polished off 2 poached eggs and three rashers of bacon with tomatoes. You two are going to be in for a big loss come Saturday. I too pigged out the weekend before starting and thought the losses would slow up once the water had gone but so far so good. Hope you have a good day.

Hi Bri, that's great news! I stayed the same this morning - still 4lb off since starting phase 2 on Saturday. When is you 5 days of phase 1 up? Had chicken breast and Parma ham in cream tonight - delicious!

Back