Anyone work in London and fancy a coffee sometime?

Sadly it is looking unlikely that I will be able to join you now on Monday. I will spare you the unpleasant details but I have been to A&E today with extreme pain, unfortunately it is something that time will heal and apart from pain management and bed rest there is little to be done at the moment. Coupled with the loss of my grandmother this week I am feeling pretty wretched! Obviously if things improve I will be there, Sue can fill you in on the gory details if not!

Gxx

Sadly it is looking unlikely that I will be able to join you now on Monday. I will spare you the unpleasant details but I have been to A&E today with extreme pain, unfortunately it is something that time will heal and apart from pain management and bed rest there is little to be done at the moment. Coupled with the loss of my grandmother this week I am feeling pretty wretched! Obviously if things improve I will be there, Sue can fill you in on the gory details if not!

Gxx

Sorry you're poorly hun - bless you xxxx

Thanks both, must admit feeling pretty sorry for myself at the mo, hence not been posting much. But your kind words have cheered me.

Bronwyn - I am really disappointed too, I was saying to Sue today how much I had been looking forward to meetng you. I will keep my fingers crossed for a miracle recovery tomorrow!! If I am at work Monday I will definately be there, just looking very unlikely at the mo!

Gx

Sorry you're not well Georgie, I hope you're feeling better really soon hon. Very sorry for your loss too, you've had a rough trot recently which is horrid for you, sorry again. With love Keri x

I'm pretty sure Sue is planning on going, I will send her a text.

Gx

If anyone is planning to be there today could they let us know as otherwise we are going to postpone until Georgie is well again
I've tried to PM everyone who might be coming,so sorry if you didn't get the message

Gxx

I'm new but I just want to offer my condolences.

Back