Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by jubag, 29 May 2008 Social URL.

1. jubag

jubag Member

lighter life
    hi i'm new to ll but ready to start tomorrow,want to lose at least 3 stone before i get married in october,wondering if anyone fancied having a buddy to chat to and encourage each other ? julie:)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. lynda

lynda Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I'm fairly new to ll too and I am also hoping to lose 3-4 stone, I started on Tuesday so I'm only on my 3rd day and so far so good, I find the hardest part is drinking 4 litres of water!! today is the first day I have managed to do it all, good luck for tomorrow x
  4. usmaiffa

usmaiffa New Member

Im started LL on 8th May and going into my 4th week. Im getting married August. so far I have lost 1 and a half stone in 3 weeks! its the best thing I have done.
    Stick to it as we both know your wedding day is the most important day of your life, i cant wait to look amazing !

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.