Apart from loosing weight..

Steph1989

.. What is the thing your most proud of that you have done in your life? :)

Here's mine.. :)

The modelling.. :) Left school at 14 because I was bullied, low confidence & depression sunk in & forget about a life long dream of becoming a model until I was up 1 night at around 3am on the laptop, bored, so decided to search photographers around my area, found 1, messaged him, he mailed back & I had my 1st shoot, since then I have been unstoppable & hit 106 photoshoots with publications in 10 magazines.. WOOP, find it so funny when the girls that made my life hell message me on Facebook asking how I got into modelling, hehe.. :D:D:D:D

What's yours?

Last edited:
Hi Steph
It is a fab idea to look at the positive things that we are proud of and you should be really proud of yourself, you look absolutely amazing in your photo.

I havent done anything so exciting! However, i am most proud of my children, who make me proud every single day. I am also proud of my own achievements and the achievements I am having with my weight loss and will continue on this journey

Great thread

Annie xx

Hi Steph
It is a fab idea to look at the positive things that we are proud of and you should be really proud of yourself, you look absolutely amazing in your photo.

I havent done anything so exciting! However, i am most proud of my children, who make me proud every single day. I am also proud of my own achievements and the achievements I am having with my weight loss and will continue on this journey

Great thread

Annie xx

Awww thank you so much :)
How many kids do you have? :)
Good luck with the rest of your weight loss
x

Back