Appetite completely gone

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slaterslady, 19 March 2011 Social URL.

1. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Im really struggling to have my 3rd pack in a day, my hunger has completely gone. The odd urge I have to eat is to do with my thoughts not from my stomach... to the point I have to force my soup down...

anyone feeling the same? any tips?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Its quite common on a VLCD when youre in ketosis. Look on your packs as medicine - you HAVE to have the correct dosage every day. Dont be tempted to skip them

4. Bethuk1

Bethuk1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    I started like that when i was in a strong state of ketosis...i really wish I could get back there!! Don't knock it, just enjoy not being hungry and force down that last pack! Otherwise you'll be missing vitamins and minerals that keep you healthy xx

5. debbie125

debbie125 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I did that once and only lost 1lb :-( your body needs all three shakes so force it down or try a different flavour maybe it's the soup you've gone off! I used to have mushroom soup for my last shake all the time and I just couldn't stomach it after a while! Xx

6. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    maybe split your packs into 6 small meals if you cant manage a full pack

i never manage a full shake in the 15 minute time frame as it sets off my reflux half way thru and i feel incredibly full ( ive no idea how i managed to have large 3 course meals when a shake is too much for me, lol

7. flab fighter

flab fighter The fat is melting away!

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(16.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Try a bar instead or a tetra pack as that goes really quick.

8. katzigs

katzigs Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I am on day 11 and my hunger comes and goes every day. I have stayed on plan. When I do feel hungry I ask myself "Is this really hunger" or is it becuase I am watching TV.
    I look forward to when my hunger goes away.

9. babyblues

babyblues Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.42%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    hhhmmm i think after day 5 of being 100% shakes, then i feel the reduced appitite. but then again as already suggested, i have tetras ad bars. i tend to eat half a bar at a time (unless its caramel - then i snuffle it down like they are being discontinued - oh wait - they are!!! lol)

however, when dong ss+ with food, then i found real hunger. i guess it was because having food in me made my tummy not shrink as much. who knows. just a theory

bb x

10. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

I'm exactly the same, once I'm in ketosis I'm not hungry, its more my mind saying I want to eat something all the time. Like the others say though stick with the 3 shakes, you need to calories and other goodness in them as a complete package. Try tetras if you are not already, that's all I have now, easy and quick to drink, I tend to think "well that's that done then" with the last one lol xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.