Appetite on refeed

teddybearyoyo

Hi Guys,

For anyone who has done the refeed before, how did you find your appetite ???
I just honestly cannot imagine eating now, the thought of it has me with mixed feelings! (Not nervous in anyway!) More excited but then not excited because Ive gone so long without food at this stage lol!!

I know the refeed is a bland week anyway but I just keep imagining that I wont stop eating because its food again!!!!!!!!!! lol
xxx

I'd love to hear someones thoughts on this tool. I am indeed quiet nervous about refeeding in a few weeks time.

Hi teddy and sag, I've just finished a weeks reefed (I didn't eat potato as I'm avoiding them so had more veggies instead) and I found I've not really had an appetite, its been hard to remember to eat and some days I've just had a shake instead of a meal as I couldn't be bothered to make anything. I think that's because I've got used to spending any time in the kitchen, preparing, washing up etc and am doing other things with that time so it feels like a chore. I've not had any mad cravings, tempted by processed naughty stuff but I worked on whether I was really hungry or if it was just a 'want' and it was so could ignore it. I haven't weighed yet as I'm nervous to do so. I'll weigh tomorrow and let you know. Not looking forward to it, I'll be gutted if I've gained like 4 or 5 lb.........

ive pretty much outlined my refeeding habits day by day on my diary. take a look if you want :)

h x

Thanks for the feedback Jane & Harriet :)

Back