apple slice / turnover

lillady2012

Hi not sure of name but the triangle pastry with apple inside, does anyone know the propoints

Thanks
S x

Hi not sure of name but the triangle pastry with apple inside, does anyone know the propoints

Thanks
S x

Sainsburys ones are 7pp, I'd imagine that most brands would be similar. X

thank you

he he my husband uses the last line of your signature the whole time he said his mam used to say it :)

thank you

he he my husband uses the last line of your signature the whole time he said his mam used to say it :)

Awwww how cool! Are u having a Turnover today? I personally prefer the Raspberry ones! X

I didn't know you could get a raspberry one, I had one for tea break, they have always been my guilty pleasure and haven't had one since I started ww but i'm trying hard to track everything this week as i need my weeklies for the weekend, so i guess i'll be going for a long walk tonight :)

I didn't know you could get a raspberry one, I had one for tea break, they have always been my guilty pleasure and haven't had one since I started ww but i'm trying hard to track everything this week as i need my weeklies for the weekend, so i guess i'll be going for a long walk tonight :)

Mmmmm Yummy! It's good that nothing is forbidden on WW :) Makes life much more fun! X

Back