appointment made!

jaxmummy

Silver Member
well tonight im off to pick up my supplies, im so excited but know how hard it is to stick to. Final straw now , 6 stone overweight go on holiday in 6 weeks and am a bridesmaid in 10 arrggg wish the holiday was after the wedding lol

GOOD LUCK JAXMUMMY! :)

You've taken the first step, now you just need to see it through for a couple of weeks ;) Can you imagine being a stone lighter for that holiday, and 2 stone lighter for that bridesmaid dress? you can do it!!!

Good luck, lots of newbies here, myself included.

Loads of inspirational posts and people on this forum so at any low moment (or any great moment) pop on and share :)

Now the fun begins ;) Go you! :D

Hahaha XD

Don't be put off if you don't like the first few flavours you try. The first thing I ever tried turned out to be my LEAST favourite thing out of everything I've tried. I was absolutely petrified that everything would taste as bad. Fortunately, it didn't there are plenty of things that I really like :)

Thanks Hun got a mixture of soup and shakes, stuck to flavours u like in general banana strawberry tomato and veg but have been told I can take back if I don't like. I've tried before and had tetras but new consultant said no for two weeks, do the packets end up mixing ok ??

Definitely use a blender! Makes a world of difference :) If you don' thave one, I HIGHLY recommend getting one, even a hand blender ^_^

first shake down, will defo make it with colder water next time, paracetamol taken now ready for the rest of the day

Back