Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Appointment Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lemma1968, 22 April 2009 Social URL.

1. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    After being on LL i am now trying out CD. I did lose 2 stone in a very short amount of time but have put 16lbs back on in the last 3 months. LL counsellor has quit so i am making the shift to CD and looking forward to it.

I have my appointment at 10am tomorrow. Very excited..for some strange reason:confused:

Not quite sure what to expect but i'm practically game for anything.

Can't wait til i am posting lots of good losses (she says sheepishly and with everything crossed).:cool:

Be kind to me folks xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hiya hun, welcome to the cd section :) Its more or less the same as LL except no counselling, cheaper, and its one to one with your cdc :) best of luck hun :) any questions just ask

lemma1968 likes this.
  4. AbsolutelyFabulous

AbsolutelyFabulous Absolutely Determined!

Welcome to the friendliest forum in the world :) Good luck for your appointment tomorrow xxxx

5. Munchalot

Munchalot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, welcome and good luck x

6. Ibizamad

Ibizamad Loving losing

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck tomorrow - I did LL a couple of years ago. This is so similar(and a lot cheaper!) and I think they taste better too!!!:)
    Sarah
    x

7. rainbowfrost

rainbowfrost * smile *

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hiya, good luck with CD . I'm sure we will all be posting some great losses soon xxxxx

8. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    Update - had appointment

Been for my appointment, had my weight in (13st 4lbs :eek:), its what I expected but it makes you feel a doylum when you see it in front of you.

Been measured...won't go there.

My BMI is 30.

So i have set myself a target of 11st which will take my BMI down to 25. I will reassess then.

I will be doing SS+, got my shakes, tetras and porridge and am looking forward to starting it on Saturday.

I know i seem to have put off the start date, but I thought it would be better to get the first 3 days out of the way when I am not driving long distances for work and could feel rotten.

Wish me luck folks....i think i may need it.

p.s. my cdc let me taste the banana tetra, it tasted like bananas in carnation milk...bizarre. Anyone else tried it and got a view?

Do the other tetras taste like carnation too?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.