Appointment Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lemma1968, 22 April 2009 Social URL.

1. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    After being on LL i am now trying out CD. I did lose 2 stone in a very short amount of time but have put 16lbs back on in the last 3 months. LL counsellor has quit so i am making the shift to CD and looking forward to it.

I have my appointment at 10am tomorrow. Very excited..for some strange reason:confused:

Not quite sure what to expect but i'm practically game for anything.

Can't wait til i am posting lots of good losses (she says sheepishly and with everything crossed).:cool:

Be kind to me folks xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hiya hun, welcome to the cd section :) Its more or less the same as LL except no counselling, cheaper, and its one to one with your cdc :) best of luck hun :) any questions just ask

lemma1968 likes this.
  4. AbsolutelyFabulous

AbsolutelyFabulous Absolutely Determined!

Welcome to the friendliest forum in the world :) Good luck for your appointment tomorrow xxxx

5. Munchalot

Munchalot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, welcome and good luck x

6. Ibizamad

Ibizamad Loving losing

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck tomorrow - I did LL a couple of years ago. This is so similar(and a lot cheaper!) and I think they taste better too!!!:)
    Sarah
    x

7. rainbowfrost

rainbowfrost * smile *

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hiya, good luck with CD . I'm sure we will all be posting some great losses soon xxxxx

8. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    Update - had appointment

Been for my appointment, had my weight in (13st 4lbs :eek:), its what I expected but it makes you feel a doylum when you see it in front of you.

Been measured...won't go there.

My BMI is 30.

So i have set myself a target of 11st which will take my BMI down to 25. I will reassess then.

I will be doing SS+, got my shakes, tetras and porridge and am looking forward to starting it on Saturday.

I know i seem to have put off the start date, but I thought it would be better to get the first 3 days out of the way when I am not driving long distances for work and could feel rotten.

Wish me luck folks....i think i may need it.

p.s. my cdc let me taste the banana tetra, it tasted like bananas in carnation milk...bizarre. Anyone else tried it and got a view?

Do the other tetras taste like carnation too?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.