Appointment with Consultant tomorrow

pookie74

Xcited and scared!!!! Pleased I am doing something about it but haven't weighed myself in a good couple of months and dread to see what the damage is - let's say I enjoyed the party season to the fullest started in November and finish tonight!,!!!! Bring on Wednesday as will b my first day on it - hope I like the taste of the packets otherwise this is going to be really hard- think I,ve probably got 4 stone to loose :-( but one step closer xxx

Hi Pookie,

Well done on making the appointment. Whatever you weigh, you have decided to do something about it which is better than nothing! I'm sure you will find some flavours that you like as well, there are loads to choose from. :)

Ul be fine! I dont like like choc orange shake it burnt my nose as tho i had a snorted it lol! And choc mint it had a hint of cardboard and i dont like oriental chilli soup i love every thing else :). Xx

See my favourites are choc orange and choc mint... My worst so far are the soups and just tried walnut and toffee shake... Yuk yuk yuk! X

You'll be fine, big well done on taking the first step to a new healthy life! I've got 5 stone to loose.

I was a bit worried about the packets too, and we got a few to try before we started and I think they're quite nice.

absolutely LOVED the Toffee and Walnut shake, and the choc mint, the cappuccino is nice too if you like coffee. Not enjoyed either of the soups I've tried (chili or tomato) but I'm not a big fan of soup generally so it's not too surprising that I couldn't eat them.

I keep just thinking that this is a small percentage of my life, in order to enjoy the rest of my life with a new attitude to food and a great new body to go with it!

I am now literally eating everything and anything can get my hands as I know in 32 hours nothing will be allowed for ages :-( I literally want everything out of the house bit hard though as I guess the other half has to eat .....why can't he be fat too then we could do it together , would be SO much easier. Really hope I like my consultant as I know if I don't then this is going to be a nightmare.....

I did the same the night before i started i had a chinese 6pack of cream eggs and crisps n sweets lol x

We r silly as am piling even more pounds on which will need to be shed - think is clear I do NOT have a good relationship with food!!!

Good luck, just remember to think of the shakes, soups etc as fuel and nothing more. Its a bonus if you like them lol.

Actually, most of them are ok and you get used to them so i'm sure you will be fine :)

Good luck, I officially start next week. I too am excited but nervous as I previously did LL and lost 4.5 stones, I too celebrated the fact I found an amazing man and christmas as an opportunity not to weigh myself, so I too have not stepped on the scales. Visually I think i need to lose about 2.5 stones and Im going to be so gutted if its anymore than that! Onwards and downwards....everyone is doin g so well and really inspres me to do the same.
Good luck xxx

Back