April 2016 Challenge

Sazmajig

Silver Member
Monthly challenge for anyone wanting to take part - Undecided what I want to lose for April just yet as have one more March weigh in. Depending on what I shift will determine my target. I am currently 8.5lbs from target and want to be there by the end of april if possible!

Anyone else know what they'd like to shift in April come and join in!

Hmm So in April I have to get off the weight I will put on on my holiday and then it's our 1 year wedding anniversary which will involve going out for a nice dinner. Don't want to be to conservitive or overly ambitious...
Hmm put me down for 6lb please :)

Me me me, I am in :D

First week needs greyed out please as I am on holiday all week. The week after I would expect a gain at WI on Tue 12 April :rolleyes:. So realistically I have 2 weeks of proper food optimising in April. Hmmmm, maybe 2 lbs? I know it is not a lot but I think it is realistic. Will try my hardest to lose more of course :cool:

thanks for setting up the April challenge Sarah :) x

Hi Gang! Thanks Sarah for setting up!!! JUst looking at April and I have 4 wed's weigh in's. The first one is after my sons 5th birthday and I know we are off for the weekend. The week after I have my first night out since FOR EVER!!! That means serious planning in between. That said, i'd still like to shift 4lbs, if I could just lose this coming wed's and complete my March challenge in style.....

Me please! I think I would like to go for 8.5lb in the month, I set 10 lb last month and I'm worried I might not make it :(

Hi everyone, I am back to SW from tomorrow. I remembered this site from years ago and thought I'd use it for support, my last log in here was 2011!!! I go to South Africa in three weeks so I have my first weigh in tomorrow and then two more before I go. I'd like to lose 7 lbs minimum by then to feel better about myself. Dead excited!! ;) xxx

I've got 5 Fridays so 7.5lbs for April for me, please :)

Here we go guys! If you weigh day is not down could you let me know? So i don't chase you thinking why haven't you told me your result yet and it turns out you still are yet to weigh! Haha

I will only be blacking out for holidays not for gains as there is no shame in a gain! Trust me I've had them and its made me even more determined to get a green the next week.

Lets be having ya april! Good luck everyone xxx
Screen Shot 2016-03-30 at 07.53.49.png

Hi would it be too late to join please? I weigh in on a Saturday so that gives me 5 weigh ins. I have a weekend away in there though so I would be delighted with a 6lb loss for the month :)

Back