Extra Easy April Starter

Charlotteg1988

Likes to smile :)
Hi Everyone! I started on tuesday 03/04/2012 and weighed in a 15stone 11!
I decided to try SW as i had lost 3 stone by myself, but recently PILED 2 stone back on (one of the stones being put on in 4 weeks!).
I have a target to get to, but will mostly be focusing on my mini targets and rewards!:

221 – START (15 stone 11)
210 – MANICURE
200 – BARRY M NAIL VARNISH X3
193 – PEDICURE & NEW LEGGINGS
186 – NEW UNDERWEAR SET
179 – HANDBAG
172 – NEW DRESS & NEW LEGGINGS
165 – NEW SHOES
158 – NEW MAKE-UP
151 – NEW UNDERWEAR SET & NEW LEGGINGS
144 – SPRAY TAN
137 – FACIAL
130 – NEW COAT
123 – MASSAGE
116 – PHOTOSHOOT AND WARDROBE (8 stone 6)

I'm hoping to loose the first 11lbs by 15th may! Thats around 2lb a week so should be doable!! Wish me luck, jump on board, or give me some tips :D

Charlotteg1988 said:
Hi Everyone! I started on tuesday 03/04/2012 and weighed in a 15stone 11!
I decided to try SW as i had lost 3 stone by myself, but recently PILED 2 stone back on (one of the stones being put on in 4 weeks!).
I have a target to get to, but will mostly be focusing on my mini targets and rewards!:

221 – START (15 stone 11)
210 – MANICURE
200 – BARRY M NAIL VARNISH X3
193 – PEDICURE & NEW LEGGINGS
186 – NEW UNDERWEAR SET
179 – HANDBAG
172 – NEW DRESS & NEW LEGGINGS
165 – NEW SHOES
158 – NEW MAKE-UP
151 – NEW UNDERWEAR SET & NEW LEGGINGS
144 – SPRAY TAN
137 – FACIAL
130 – NEW COAT
123 – MASSAGE
116 – PHOTOSHOOT AND WARDROBE (8 stone 6)

I'm hoping to loose the first 11lbs by 15th may! Thats around 2lb a week so should be doable!! Wish me luck, jump on board, or give me some tips :D

Hey hunni!!

Welcome!!! Sounds like you have your head in the right place and you've taken the biggest step by joining :)

You'll get lots of tips from everyone on here. You could make a food diary for us to look at too :)

Good luck :)

Nikki x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Are food diaries best done as a blog type, or as a forum post?

Hiya Hunnni!

Welcome to SW - You'll love it!

I'm 2 stone heavier than i was this time last year, and i weighed in last night at 15stone 0.5lbs! HAve you joined a group or are you planning to do it alone?

There's a food diary section in the SW forum, and many teams to help motivate you in the team sections! (i started one a few days ago on here, Team Slimpossible) feel free to join! :)

I LOVE the look of your mini targets and think i'm going to steal that idea!

Well done on your first weight loss - thats amazing!! xx

Sealmylips said:
Hiya Hunnni!

Welcome to SW - You'll love it!

I'm 2 stone heavier than i was this time last year, and i weighed in last night at 15stone 0.5lbs! HAve you joined a group or are you planning to do it alone?

There's a food diary section in the SW forum, and many teams to help motivate you in the team sections! (i started one a few days ago on here, Team Slimpossible) feel free to join! :)

I LOVE the look of your mini targets and think i'm going to steal that idea!

Well done on your first weight loss - thats amazing!! xx

Hi!
Thanks :) I've joined a group - although I think my consultant may be a little "lacking" so once my routine changes I'll be transferring to a different one!
I think I'll be finding one of these teams, MM is such a huge support for me, i use the forum as a distraction when I want to eat for the sake of eating, really helps rationalise myself again!
Feel free to steal my mini targets :) I think they really spur me on! I've printed them out and stuck on my fridge and cupboards so I can see regularly and think " only X lbs until my next treat"

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

Back