April's Challenge

kellierocks

Silver Member
Hi guys
A lot of us did really well in March, some not so well, and some of us decided to try different things to reach our goals.

This month, to keep up motivation I suggest we do something a bit different. As well as having a target weight loss each week to try and meet, we also aim for a treat, a non food treat.

Personally, I know I eat when I celebrate, cry, feel stressed. So I would love to hear different things people do to give themselves a nice treat every week.I also feel so bad if I'm not losing weight I start hating my body and get angry inside, so I really want to look at relaxation and positivity.

This way it won't feel all doom and gloom and harsh exercise but a positive happy way to shifting the weight!

Anyway feel free to join in. I'd love to hear about your weight loss goals and how you are going to mind yourself during April.

I personally want to lose 8lbs in April.

This week, my treat will be a long easy walk on a beach at my parents- no powerwalking, just taking in the scenery.

I'm in! I'd like to lose 7lbs this month, which would take me just past 2 stone lost.

I said when I reach 2 stone I'd get another tattoo (I've already got one) but I'm thinking I'll wait till goal before I take the plunge. So, instead, I'll have a hair treatment at a salon, or buy something from Next :D

My aim is to loose at least 10lbs this month, so far have lost 4lbs so looking good I hope. Im thinking I may book myself a beauty treatment at the end of the month, nails or my eyebrows done or something :)

My sister is providing the treats now I think, she bought me a gorgeous necklace from George at Asda as a well done for losing what I have so far. Now if i can just show her I've lost some more maybe I'll get the matching earrings and bracelet one day rofl! ;)

So yes, I think, given my love of the shiny pretty things, I'm going to pick a nice, (affordable), jewellery set that's sold in seperates and for each goal reached, I'll add to the set...by the time I get to wear it all I'll be all happy and smiley and woots!

My "April Challenge" has started a little late so I've given myself through till May 10th, but it is to lose the next 8lbs that puts me down to a straight 4st lost and will get me to 20st...that blows my mind, 1lb more and I'll be in the teens!!!

:D

My sister is providing the treats now I think, she bought me a gorgeous necklace from George at Asda as a well done for losing what I have so far. Now if i can just show her I've lost some more maybe I'll get the matching earrings and bracelet one day rofl! ;)

So yes, I think, given my love of the shiny pretty things, I'm going to pick a nice, (affordable), jewellery set that's sold in seperates and for each goal reached, I'll add to the set...by the time I get to wear it all I'll be all happy and smiley and woots!

My "April Challenge" has started a little late so I've given myself through till May 10th, but it is to lose the next 8lbs that puts me down to a straight 4st lost and will get me to 20st...that blows my mind, 1lb more and I'll be in the teens!!!

:D
Wow that is amazing!! well done. I love that your sister si supporting you like that- it really helps, one that she isnt encouraging you to eat, adn two, that youet nice fashionable treats. Love it!

Back