Aqua Aerobics

hippychick85

Tried searching but couldn't find another thread on here. Does anyone else do aqua aerobics? What do you think of it? Has anyone done it for a while, did it help with toning and weight loss?

I have been doing a 45 minute work out for the past 4 weeks and twice this week. I really enjoy it and just wondered if anybody else had experience with it.

Tried searching but couldn't find another thread on here. Does anyone else do aqua aerobics? What do you think of it? Has anyone done it for a while, did it help with toning and weight loss?

I have been doing a 45 minute work out for the past 4 weeks and twice this week. I really enjoy it and just wondered if anybody else had experience with it.

I did my first class Friday and going again tomorrow. I'm struggling to find someone to look after my youngest while I go but I hope to keep it up at least once a week. I swam 12 lengths as well when the class was over.
I've only been swimming for the last week - first time after nearly 24 years! And I love it. Definitely felt the class was working my arms (but one of them carries an old injury).
I do think it's good exercise but I'm trying to 45 mins of something 5 days a week - so combine with a few walks, a 10k cycle (hate that one) and on fine days hope to even just get down to the sea, wont swim in it but just the resistance of walking waist deep should do some good. (I hope)
Keep it and up and good luck

Back