Aqua Fit SW team losses and fitness

bubblybooboo

Silver Member
Hi thought a group for all those doing aqua fitness sessions alongside Slimming World could chat all things aqua related and fitness as well as our losses and encourage each other too!

Started aqua fit a couple of weeks ago and love it! Already have built up arm muscles as OH has noticed them hehe :)

How are you finding it and how is it helping with your overall journey :) xx

Hello

I've been doing aqua fit for about 8 weeks. I'm quite enjoying it and i really think it has been helping me to lose weight. that and running :)

ClareusAdams said:
Hello

I've been doing aqua fit for about 8 weeks. I'm quite enjoying it and i really think it has been helping me to lose weight. that and running :)

Hiya,

I found my arm muscles developed in just two weeks of aqua lol its good isnt it :)

I havnt done it since last week as been in hospital with gallstones but am starting back next week if well enough and my hubby wants to go swimming with me now my toddler is at nursery so we can practice some of the exersises from awua class together x then may have to have a break as im on waiting list to have gallbladder removed but hope i dont meed to miss it for too long :)

Can you see any changes in your body tone since starting aqua?

X

I love aqua fit classes and notice a change in my shape quicker when I added this to my exercise and I really like it as I'm getting a good work out and can get through it, I could never do as much as I do in my classes in a normal aerobics class.

Hope you are feeling better now Teamnasher

StarGir1 said:
I love aqua fit classes and notice a change in my shape quicker when I added this to my exercise and I really like it as I'm getting a good work out and can get through it, I could never do as much as I do in my classes in a normal aerobics class.

Hope you are feeling better now Teamnasher

Thanks hun, still bit poorly but managing it till i get operation date through x going to have to give aqua a miss which is a shame as finally found an excersise i like and now told cant do it lol typical ;)

Cant wait to get back to it :) x

Back