aquaban..?

littlelindy

are we allowed to take this?

xx

i wouldnt think aquaban would be allowed on cd to be honest as it is a form of water retention medication.
i had to have my water retention meds evaluated before i was allowed to start cd and doctor thought it safer to stop my water tablets altogether, unless my lymphodema becomes so bad i cant function without them and even then they will have to be a low dosage.
it does state that ur doctor needs to monitor and adjust any water retention meds whilst doing cd.

thanks cheryl, al give it a miss then! was thinking could try the herbal one but i wont to be on the safe side.. xx

Hi folks - I was taking aquaban for about 7 days before my TOTM. I have ALWAYS suffered water retention (fat feet, hands and cankles!) since about age 20 and even when I was a v.slim size 12. It helps release fluid from the body, so is a form of diuretic. I stopped taking it when I started doing SS+. Amazingly, apart from one instance I have had NO water retention whatsoever, even pre TOTM, since starting CD. I am fast becoming convinced that carbs were the cause of my water retention - living without the swelling is sooo liberating - just one nice downside is that my shoes are now too big!! Hope this helps. Tx

Back