Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

aquaban..?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by littlelindy, 30 September 2009 Social URL.

1. littlelindy

littlelindy Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.69%)
    are we allowed to take this?

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    i wouldnt think aquaban would be allowed on cd to be honest as it is a form of water retention medication.
    i had to have my water retention meds evaluated before i was allowed to start cd and doctor thought it safer to stop my water tablets altogether, unless my lymphodema becomes so bad i cant function without them and even then they will have to be a low dosage.
    it does state that ur doctor needs to monitor and adjust any water retention meds whilst doing cd.

4. littlelindy

littlelindy Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.69%)
    thanks cheryl, al give it a miss then! was thinking could try the herbal one but i wont to be on the safe side.. xx

5. littlemonstersmum

littlemonstersmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    110kg
    Current Weight:
    106kg
    Goal Weight:
    85kg
    Lost(%):
    4kg(3.63%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Apologies for being stupid but why would you take this medication? I've heard of it but don't know what it does :confused:

6. Tracey1404

Tracey1404 Enjoyin' my journey....

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Hi folks - I was taking aquaban for about 7 days before my TOTM. I have ALWAYS suffered water retention (fat feet, hands and cankles!) since about age 20 and even when I was a v.slim size 12. It helps release fluid from the body, so is a form of diuretic. I stopped taking it when I started doing SS+. Amazingly, apart from one instance I have had NO water retention whatsoever, even pre TOTM, since starting CD. I am fast becoming convinced that carbs were the cause of my water retention - living without the swelling is sooo liberating - just one nice downside is that my shoes are now too big!! Hope this helps. Tx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.