are oxo cubes free!!!

sandi

Hi
as you can see im new to Mini Mins and and I need to know if oxos are free when on slimming world diet!! :eek: Trying to cook something scrummy for tea!!

No they're not, they're not many syns tho something like half a syn or a syn per cube! can't remember exactly but I'm sure someone will tell you the exacts!

yes Oxo cubes are free, as are all stock cubes now. Slimming world changed this a few months back and decided to make them free.

the below is taken from the slimming world website:
We’ve analysed the calorie content of all stocks on the market, and because the difference in calories is relatively minor we’re now making all varieties of stock Free! This includes common brands such as Oxo and Knorr stock cubes, bouillon powder such as Marigold Bouillon and liquid stock concentrate and ready to use liquid stock.

the only thing that is not free is gravy powder or granules.

If you look on the slimming world website, it will give you a list of all the stocks that are now free, there are heaps of them. Oxo, Knorr, Kallo and supermarket own brand etc

wow this is amazing as I always use bovril to make stock and im not particularly keen on it so this is good news!

I love Ido as hot drink .makes change from tea and coffee .ran out today had drink of Marmite was yummy but don.t know if Marmite carry's syns though

Back