1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Are red kidney beans 'free'?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by krupskaya, 9 July 2010 Social URL.

1. krupskaya

krupskaya Well-Known Member

Hi all, just a quick query...
    I made a big chilli with loads of veg, quorn and red kidney beans. Are the red kidney beans free or do I have to syn them?

ta for your help,

ZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Carthago delenda est

Carthago delenda est Well-Known Member

Yes, they are free on EE and Green days - and they are also a speed food! Enjoy!

4. krupskaya

Yay! Thankyou Carthago! I'm gonna tuck in now...

ZXXXXXXXXXXXXX

5. sarahm85

sarahm85 Well-Known Member

Beans and pulses and free on Green/Extra Easy and can be counted as a HEb on Red (check your books for the measurements!).

The other night I made the 3 bean chilli from one of the more recent SW mags and it was delicious. Totally free on Green/EE and the recipe made a huge batch so enough for the next day's lunches!

6. krupskaya

Thankyou Sarah. I'm following the green plan as I'm a veggie so good to know their free. I made enough to feed an army too!

ZXXXXXXXXXX