Are there any men on here?

mousey81

Hello everyone,

Just wondering if there are any other guys lurking on the Exante forums other than Daniel22 and myself?

Would be good to chat sometimes as I know that the effects of vLCDs are different between the sexes...

Good luck everyone on February challenges

Mousey

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hey Mousey hope you are good matei believe i am of the Male species :D

Hey Mousey hope you are good matei believe i am of the Male species :D

It's certainly quiet at the moment, glad to see I'm not the only "male of the species" in here

So far my biggest problem is (a) remembering to drink enough and then when I do (b) going for a pee multiple times at work

I'm sure the embarrassment will be worth it... Two more months on total solution to get down to 85kg is my plan, then a change in focus for the last 7kg to a low GI diet for three months as recommended by my GP.

Eek... Real food and temptation!

good luck with that bud :)think it gets easier after the first initial fortnightdrinking water is easy, just fill up 2 1.5lr bottles and enjoy them through the day :)

Water and enjoy in the same sentence lol

Hi, I'm male too, my order should be arriving tomorrow- I've been bold and got 30 days worth of stuff (plus a free set of scales?). I plan to start on Thursday. Have you got any tips? I can see by your sig you've had good weight loss so far- have you been exercising too?

Jordan

Water and enjoy in the same sentence lol

Hi, I'm male too, my order should be arriving tomorrow- I've been bold and got 30 days worth of stuff (plus a free set of scales?). I plan to start on Thursday. Have you got any tips? I can see by your sig you've had good weight loss so far- have you been exercising too

Jordan

Hey!

Male here! Hahaha

Deeps

Help Jordan , Deeps,

I don't exercise by going to try and exercise, but I did get a pedometer and I tend to walk about 7000 steps a day. I'm trying to up it to 10000 steps now just through subtle changes like walking to the shops instead of taking the car, or using the stairs instead of taking the lift.

I was doing total solution to start with, but felt a little sluggish so once I was in control on TS I moved to "Man Plan" to introduce a small 4th meal of real food every day. The extra meal really helps me to be alert, and real food means I don't feel I'm depriving myself.

You can eat things like grilled chicken, oven baked salmon, steak, omelette with (very) small portions of veg (broccoli, cauliflower or spinach have been my main choices) or a side salad with lots of lettuce and minimal dressings. As per my post this week, you have to be strict as the net carb content can play havoc with your weight loss if you get it wrong.

I always struggle with my water intake, and I know that when my water is down my weight loss isn't as good. I've no real tips but just keep drinking!

Mousey

Hey Mousey!

I'm on the Man plan too and absolutely loving it!
Deeps

Hey fellas.

New bloke on the block here.

Did Cambridge last year - lost 50lbs last year, put 20 of them back on.

Let's do this!

Restarted for the millionth time last week. Exante again as I'm impatient with no self-control and respond well to simple rules :D

Another guy here...Just started this week!

I'm at the end of day 2 and cravings to eat crap food is still high.

Depends on the occasion really. If it's not too formal and won't last long, I'll just take a bar with me and gave that instead of food. If I have to eat, I'll look for very low carb stuff, like on Sunday where I ate salmon, shellfish and meat, avoiding the pastas, rice and breads. Also, no sweets/desserts at all and just drinking water.
its not ideal, but it's damage limitation.
mostly I just avoid going out too much while on Exante.

I have some old exante shakes which are now 8 months from the best before date.....will these be ok to drink?

They're worth a try :D

I'm using some shakes just now that are dated December 2014, and (mostly) they taste fine. The chocolate mint isn't mixing too well, but the rest are perfect.

Back