1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Are there any pitta breads as a healthy extra?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by dirtydancing, 1 July 2014 Social URL.

1. dirtydancing

dirtydancing Well-Known Member

Was wondering are there any pitta breads as a healthy extra. Don't have access online and am restarting soon. but would to know so I can get some.

Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. beachbabetobe13

beachbabetobe13 Well-Known Member

weightwatchers wholemeal pitta,1 is a Hexb. Asda do a wrap from the Bfree range,also 1 for a hexb.

4. dirtydancing

dirtydancing Well-Known Member

that's so much for your help. Good to know about the wrap too.

5. beachbabetobe13

beachbabetobe13 Well-Known Member

If you get the wraps,look in the 'free from' section..I spent ages looking for them with all the regular wraps :)

6. nicolajr1986

nicolajr1986 Well-Known Member

Them wraps are always sold out! :(

7. Elvisfan4life

Elvisfan4life Well-Known Member

Didnt know the WW ones were heb might alternate with the bars though i do love the bars as a sweet snack but pitta makes on the hoof lunches easier

8. Firsttimer

Firsttimer Well-Known Member

Thanks for this info. I miss my bread all the time....

9. Emmy90

Emmy90 Well-Known Member

Are the Bfree wraps only in ASDA? Would explain why I couldn't find them in Sainsburys!

10. Jaffa Cake

Jaffa Cake Well-Known Member

Yes Asda only unfortunately

11. Texty_F

Texty_F Well-Known Member

Just to let everyone know the WW pitta has been removed from the HEXB list - My Consultant told me tonight and I have just checked online

12. Sia

Sia Well-Known Member

Thats weird because i can see them on there now as a HexB on EE.

13. Barbie Girl

Barbie Girl Well-Known Member

The WW wholemeal pitta bread is a HexB on all 3 plans :)