Are these allowed

Sorry if this has been asked a million times..

Hoping there are a few dukan experts online as im off to do my shopping after work in 3 hours and wondering if a few items are allowed.

Pre made Jelly... the little pots, they look like they have no fat, no carbs.. are they ok?

Mattesons turkey bacon, low fat, but a bit salty.. is that ok for Attack?

Philladelphia extra light. Ok, or still too fatty and i should stick to Quark?

ta all :)

Yes the sugar free jelly pots are okay, just make sure its the sugar free ones sometimes they get mixed up on the shelf. The sachets work out a lot cheaper and dont take long to make up.

Turkey bacon is fine, but its expensive for the amount you get compared with other meats which dont have the added salt.

Philly extra light is a no for attack, its a tolerated item and shouldnt be resorted to for a good while yet. Yes stick to quark and again its cheaper.

Obviously i dont know your budget or lifestyle but worry when youre asking about convenience foods right from the start. Dukan works best with as little processed foods as possible.

Thanks for the reply Jaqys.

Its more for a bit a variety and convenience when at work. Attack week is no problem as im off on holiday and will be doing lots of cooking, but once back in the office and on cruise things like the little pots of jelly will be handy.

Dont worry, my shopping list for attack is full of fresh meat and fish and the allowed dairies :) .. i cant wait to try chicken breast stuffed with quark and garlic and wrapped in ham!

Glad you asked about the jelly - and SOOOO pleased it's allowed!

would it be okay to have the jelly and vanilla ff yog do you think?! x

Glad you asked about the jelly - and SOOOO pleased it's allowed!

would it be okay to have the jelly and vanilla ff yog do you think?! x

I make up the sugar free Jelly sachets with hot water and then instead of topping off with cold water I add FF fromage frais then leave to set, its like a mousse

I make up the sugar free Jelly sachets with hot water and then instead of topping off with cold water I add FF fromage frais then leave to set, its like a mousse

mmmmm sounds so lush! Have to try this :bliss:

Back