Are these toning thingies any good??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SlimmerSu, 11 October 2010 Social URL.

1. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi everyone.. Hope you are all coping ok x x x

I have just bought a Bodi-Tek Sports Elite 2 from Argos...(Cat no: 302/3950 if you don't know what i mean lol) It is handy because it is for men and women so Joe can use it too..

Has anyone used one before? Are they any good? I am prepared to try anything at the moment as long as i can do it at home.. Unlike a lot of others on here (of whom i am extremely jealous) i do not have any energy for exercise....

All thoughts, good and bad, will be gratefully received.

Thank you x x x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Big Kevin

Big Kevin Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    One of the men in my office works wearing a device like this. He says it has really helped tone his abs, but is tiring to wear. I guess no pain no gain as usual. I best also say he is slim and 'fit' as my daughters would say :eek:
  4. diole

diole Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Ohh I have one of those got it a few years ago as a pressie that I wanted for christmas. Yeah they do work infact if u resist it u can feel the tightening of the muscle (very funny too if u have drunk friends around and u turn it up full blast)
    I use to put mine on when i was doing the hoovering it dus work but do start off at a low setting.

Good luck!

lydia xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.