are we allowed this?

madeinengland

i was attempting to cook my gallete yesterday and made an absolute hash of it. it's fair to say the me and the kitchen do not mix.was getting in quite a mess when my wife handed me these oatcakes that she has been eating recently.they are called 'nairns organic oatcakes,rough oatmeal. the ingredients are:
organic wholegrain oats(89%),organic sunflower oil,organic palm fruit oil,sea salt,raising agent:sodium bicarbonate. iam a bit sceptical about the oil in them but do you think they would be allowed instead of making a gallete? their nutritional value are per oatcake:

energy 183kj
protein 1.1g
carbs 6.0g
of which sugars 0.1g
fat 1.7g
saturates 0.5g
fibre 0.8g
salt 0.1g
sodium 0.1g

also are we allowed QUORN products on attack or are they best kept for PV days?

and what about protein shakes?are we allowed them and has anybody tried them?

Confused

Hi Everyone, I've seen some people have been eating LF cheese on cruise phase and it's also in some recipes ive seen. I thought we couldnt eat cheese until the consolidation phase?

i was attempting to cook my gallete yesterday and made an absolute hash of it. it's fair to say the me and the kitchen do not mix.was getting in quite a mess when my wife handed me these oatcakes that she has been eating recently.they are called 'nairns organic oatcakes,rough oatmeal. the ingredients are:
organic wholegrain oats(89%),organic sunflower oil,organic palm fruit oil,sea salt,raising agent:sodium bicarbonate. iam a bit sceptical about the oil in them but do you think they would be allowed instead of making a gallete? their nutritional value are per oatcake:

energy 183kj
protein 1.1g
carbs 6.0g
of which sugars 0.1g
fat 1.7g
saturates 0.5g
fibre 0.8g
salt 0.1g
sodium 0.1g

also are we allowed QUORN products on attack or are they best kept for PV days?

and what about protein shakes?are we allowed them and has anybody tried them?
Hi, I would say we're not allowed these. If its not on the summary list for each stage i've not been eating it

The truck to the gallette is to make sure you have a really good non stickpan. Leave it until almost set on the top loosen and flip

Re lf cheese. Most of us are using Philadelphia Extra Light or purple laughing cow triangles. They Are fine in the cruise phase.

No... definitely no shakes. Pierre Dukan is very anti taking food out of the equation of the weight loss process.

I don't have the English book, and have never myself found a fat FREE cheese when on holiday in the UK. If in the book, he allows the Philly stuff, fair enough... but over here, only 0% fat cheese is ok and I've only found one here. Very few processed foods are ok. Just a glance at the ingredients does the trick!

I never enjoyed galettes either so I use the same recipe but pop it into muffin moulds and make myself little muffins. Easy to transport, can be frozen, and don't require making daily as I make 12 at a time. So if you don't get on with making galettes, try muffins (obviously if you double or treble the ingredients, they'll be for two or three days...)

No... definitely no shakes. Pierre Dukan is very anti taking food out of the equation of the weight loss process.

I read that while Pierre Dukan is as it states above - in the book he does also state that if you must, then a Protein shake is better than nothing or cheating - helpful if you are feeling like you cannot stomach another chicken breast at that time!!!!

Of course - he also accepts a double dose of galette in that specific instance where it's that or "worse".

But the question raised wasn't asked in that context, I don't believe.

shakes are wrong. only 1 gallette as you are only allowed 1 1/2 spoons of oatbran babe x

Cheers honey. Im re reading through that stuff you sent last night. Im soooooo tired now

go back to sleep babe x

Cant, Marks on nights tonight so ive sent him to bed for a sleep. Poor man working on his birthday. I bet he has a sneeky doughnut! My mum is popping round in a bit to see Oliver and give Mark his present. You watch i'll be the same as every night duty, feel tired now but come bedtime i'll be wide awake til about 3am

Oh Happy Birthday Mark! did he like his pressies?
Poor thing workin on birthday.

You can text me all night but after about 10.30 I wont answer ;)

Lol no hannah can wear her pants again.
omg how off subject do we go?

I'm confused Vic! That recipe you sent me for galettes uses 2tbsp of oat bran but we are only allowed one and a half per day. I'm sure I've seen another recipe on here somehwere but damned if I can find it lol! :sigh:

Back